PDA

View Full Version : It's Sunny's 7th Birthday & Pearl's 2nd Anniversary!!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2007, 02:34 AM
I can't believe that Sunny is now 7 years old. He still acts like a big kitten. It's also Pearl's 2nd anniversary.:)

HAPPY 7th BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!! I hope that you'll have many many happy more and healthy years ahead of you. I love you my funny Sunny boy.:)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Sunny/NewCatPics8-5-07039-Sunnycroppedres.jpg

HAPPY 2nd ANNIVERSARY PEARLY GIRL!!! I'm so glad that I adopted you. You're such a sweetheart. I love you wittle girl.:)

Pearl Then:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Pearl/e1d6a5d0.jpg

Pearl Now:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v176/krazyaboutkatz/Pearl/NewCatPics8-5-07058-Pearlcroppedres.jpg

Felicia's Mom
08-25-2007, 07:14 AM
Happy Birthday Sunny and Happy Anniversary Pearl. May you both have many, many more!

K & L
08-25-2007, 07:28 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ANNIVERSARY!!!

trayi52
08-25-2007, 08:24 AM
Happy Birthday, and Happy Anniversary To the both of them!!!!!

Willie :)

kuhio98
08-25-2007, 09:05 AM
Happy Birthday Sunny!

And Pearly-Girl, I never would have guessed from your baby picture that you were part tiger. How else to explain those stripes? :D

catmandu
08-25-2007, 09:30 AM
A Big Happy Purrrthday To Sunny From All The Found Cats And Angels Especially Orange Cats Michael And Miquelito!!
And Pearl Really Has Grown In Quite A Beautiful Lady Cat And Concatulations On You Second Year Of Love Happiness And Joy With Your Loving Guardians.
May You Both Have Many More Years Together!!!!

lvpets2002
08-25-2007, 09:55 AM
;) Happy Birthday Adorable Babies & Have Many Many More.. Bigg Whisker Kissess & Head Bumps..

Bengalz
08-25-2007, 10:08 AM
A very special day at KKK's home! Happy Birthday Sunny - you are a beautiful boy who most definitely brings the sunshine into your mommy's life :D And Pearl :) what a doll baby - Happy Anniversary to you sweetie and many many more :D

jazzcat
08-25-2007, 10:23 AM
Happy Birthday handsome Sunny!

Happy Anniversary pretty Pearl!

jennielynn1970
08-25-2007, 01:08 PM
Wow... that color transformation on Pearl is amazing! I didn't realize they changed so much! My torties, calicos and tigers never changed like that! She was adorable then, but what a stunning girl is now!

And Happy Birthday to Sunny!!! Such a handsome dude he is!! Give that orangie a big hug and kiss for me!

momcat
08-25-2007, 01:17 PM
Lots of celebrating is in order at the krazyaboutkatz home this weekend, a birthday AND a Gotcha day

Happy Purrthday Sunny, wishing you all the wonderful things a sweet kitty like you deserves on this special day!

And beautiful Pearl, celebrating two years in a great furever home with purrents that love you so very much.

Scritchies and tummy rubs being sent for Sunny and Pearl!

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks everyone.:) Sunny was very restless last night and kept me up. I guess he just wanted everyone to know that it was his birthday and he was ready to celebrate.;) I had to get up and feed everyone around 7:15am and then I went back to bed for a while. I was so tired that I overslept and Pearly girl ended up meowing loudly to wake me up. I don't know what my life would be like without my cats and I don't want to know. I love them all very much.:)

Don Juan's mom
08-25-2007, 03:14 PM
Thanks everyone.:) Sunny was very restless last night and kept me up. I guess he just wanted everyone to know that it was his birthday and he was ready to celebrate.;) I had to get up and feed everyone around 7:15am and then I went back to bed for a while. I was so tired that I overslept and Pearly girl ended up meowing loudly to wake me up. I don't know what my life would be like without my cats and I don't want to know. I love them all very much.:)

Isn't that funny. Zerlina got me up at 7:30 to tell me that the food dish had magically become empty during the night. :confused: (I had a performance of Dionysus last night and was so tired that I zoned out in the parking lot of a Safeway on the way home.)

Anyway, happy birthday Sunny, and happy gotcha day Pearl! May you both have MANY more. :)

Barbara
08-25-2007, 03:55 PM
Happy Birthday Sunny !!!

Happy Anniversary Pearly Girl !!!!

I am also totally surprised (although I should know better ;)) about the colour change in Pearl!
She's a beauty!
And I always had a soft spot for cute Sunny- he looks not a day older than 3 ;)

Randi
08-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Happy 7th Birthday, Sunny!

You look like a young boy still, and you know, I've always had a soft spot for you. Have fun and get your extra treats and scritchies today! ;) May you have many healthy years to come! :) - Fister sends special headbumpies. ;)

Pearl, it's amazing... has is already been two years! Wow, you look so soft and you're a beautiful girl - love your color!

Congratulations on your 2 year Anniversary, Pearl girl!

rg_girlca
08-25-2007, 07:37 PM
A very HAPPY 7TH BIRTHDAY SUNNY!!!

You are such a gorgeous orangie and I hope you had a fun filled day. :)

A very HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY PEARL!!!

You are such a beautiful girl and I hope you also had a fun filled day. :D

I also can't get over the color change in Pearl.