PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pitty Lovers!

Edwina's Secretary
08-24-2007, 04:39 PM
What an experience I had yesterday. I was in the Seattle area for a conference. I noticed on the board that in the room next door would be a conference of....Staffordshire Bull Terriers! So I wandered in and spoke with the woman who was setting up the room. She told me it would be a confirmation (? I think)...she also described it as a Beauty Pagent. Three judges, a ring, etc. She told me the dogs came from all over the country.

I was returning home so I could not attend but...................I went to the "visitors' center" of the conference and got to meet and pet a BUNCH of doggies! Black ones, brown ones, brindles, puppies....all just as friendly as could be!

As I sat out front waiting for my cab, more were checking into the hotel! They were everywhere.

What fun!

Freedom
08-24-2007, 05:02 PM
He he, with dogs it is CONFORMATION, with us Catholics, it is confirmation.

What fun to pet so many dogs at once!

Cinder & Smoke
08-24-2007, 05:10 PM
I went to the "visitors' center" of the conference and got to meet and
PET a BUNCH of doggies!
Black ones, brown ones, brindles, puppies....all just as friendly as could be!

:eek:

And just what did the E's have to say about the Dawg Stink on your handpaws?

:D

lizbud
08-24-2007, 05:44 PM
Sounds great. :) I wish more people could get to meet face to face with
one of these dogs raised in a proper enviroment. They can be loveable clowns
one minute & snoozing next to a child the next.

Karen
08-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Oh, how fun!!!!

cassiesmom
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM
And just what did the E's have to say about the Dawg Stink on your handpaws?

That's what I was thinking too :)

Ginger's Mom
08-24-2007, 06:51 PM
Aw, this really made me smile. :D And I am glad that a real animal lover, such as yourself, was able to have that experience with such a great group of dogs. :D

Edwina's Secretary
08-24-2007, 06:59 PM
By the time I returned home (almost midnight...) Edwina was soundly asleep...on her poppi's lap. Eddie greeted me but was so glad to see me home he just ignored any smell. ;) ;)

Although I must say they were both very interested in my bag...they climbed all over it (wait...they do that every time I go away... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: )

lute
08-24-2007, 07:26 PM
That sounds like so much fun! I love Staffies!

Lady's Human
08-24-2007, 07:26 PM
Although I must say they were both very interested in my bag...they climbed all over it (wait...they do that every time I go away... )

Looking for new hats and formalwear for their PT photoshoots?

pitc9
08-25-2007, 07:31 AM
Oh how fun!!!!

Suki Wingy
08-25-2007, 08:17 PM
It sounds like a specialty show. You know, like the dog shows you see on tv but only for one breed. Sounds like a lot of fun. There's a cute black staffie called Sally at my new doggy daycare job.

dukedogsmom
08-25-2007, 09:16 PM
He he, with dogs it is CONFORMATION, with us Catholics, it is confirmation.

What fun to pet so many dogs at once!
LMAO! That is really funny.

EW, you were so lucky to be able to pet so many of them. I'll bet they were cute. I just love the brindle color.