PDA

View Full Version : New foster

catnapper
08-24-2007, 03:35 PM
Ok, let me start off but stating that I fully admit I'm nuts.

We sent my son back to college last week and cleaned out his room to make room for a new foster. His name is Tuscan and he's a orange Maine Coon. The story is his owner was laying in bed. Tuscan had the awful misfortune of jumping from the dresser onto the bed and accidentally scratching his owner. His owner promptly tossed this handsome kitty outside and left him to starve. The neighbor took pity on him and had been "feeding" him (if you can call snack pretzels soaked in milk as feedings)

Anyway, Tuscan found his way into the rescue and tugged at my heartstrings. He's a sick little boy right. Grossly underweight and in bad need of some love and good food. I have the room and the patience to nurse him back to health. Hubby says I owe him big time for "letting" me take him in ;) And for the record, he will NOT stay. He will be nursed back to health and sent on to a forever home within a few months. I swear! :p

kittycats_delight
08-24-2007, 03:45 PM
*snicker snicker giggle giggle* He is gogeous Kim. And I know you will have he in top notch shape in no time.

Tuscan...Welcome to the catnapper family. We all know you aren't going anywhere. Welcome home beautiful boy.

So Kim have you though of a new name yet to go with the double letter theme of the rest of the kitties? *snicker snicker giggle giggle* :p

cassiesmom
08-24-2007, 03:55 PM
Tuscan, you are a stunning orangie! I agree with kitty cats delight - I hope you aren't going anywhere, too! Please have foster meowmy give you some petting for me.

orangemm
08-24-2007, 03:59 PM
What a beautiful boy he is! And, so lucky that he is with you and not that STUPID former "owner" who should be beaten with a stick.

Wherever he goes, I want him to be loved and cared for as he should be. Thank goodness for you!!

Medusa
08-24-2007, 04:24 PM
He's gorgeous! Wherever he goes, you gave him a chance. Bless you and him.

jazzcat
08-24-2007, 05:18 PM
He is gorgeous!!!!! What a sad story but I know you help him get past that soon and into a good new home.

Grace
08-24-2007, 05:38 PM
He is gorgeous, and those eyes are just pleading for someone to love him.

Catty1
08-24-2007, 05:50 PM
Awww....dear Tuscan! You are a handsome boy!

Kim, we have to see pictures of Tuscan 'blooming' - I bet he will be a snuggle bunny in no time. :)

That IDIOT owner! I wish he could be charged! :mad:

Kalei
08-24-2007, 05:55 PM
Poor Tuscan, it makes me so sad to think of how mistreated and understood you were. You can see in your eyes that you just want to be loved and wanted. I wish I could take you into my home. You've captured my heart.

And I am so glad you took him in catnapper, you are such a loving person. I bet that Tuscan is not going to want to leave your house after a little while;)

jenluckenbach
08-24-2007, 07:23 PM
I can't wait to see Tuscan all "plumped up and well fed" :D :D He is such a handsome boy. Thanks for fostering him.

krazyaboutkatz
08-25-2007, 02:17 AM
He sure is a gorgeous boy and I'm sure that he'll get back into shape very quickly.:)

RedHedd
08-25-2007, 10:24 AM
he's a orange Maine Coon.
And for the record, he will NOT stay. He will be nursed back to health and sent on to a forever home within a few months. I swear! :p
An orange Maine Coon? From experience, he will wrap his velvet paws around your heart and you won't be able to let go. He looks SO sweet! Give him some schmoozles for me, would ya? :)

moosmom
08-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Kim,

He's beautiful!! I hope he can find a furrrever home once he's well.

Freedom
08-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Just look at that face and those eyes! How could anyone say "get out!" Oh eat well, Tuscan, you will feel better real soon now you are in PT home.

jennielynn1970
08-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Awe! I'm so glad you took Tuscan! I felt so bad when I read his story in the email. I just am not home enough to nurse anyone back to health at this point. My guys are like glue with me! MOM! YOU'RE HOME!!! Summer vacation and only one job had them spoiled! ;) I have 4 of them surrounding me right now. I'm in a circle of love! :p :D

momcat
08-25-2007, 01:00 PM
Tuscan is quite a handsome kitty boy and quite a heart thief already. Thank you so much for taking him in. He couldn't be in better hands and there's no doubt that he'll thrive under the catnapper TLC! Please give him plenty of scritchies and tummy rubs from me?

Barbara
08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
I am only sorry that he didn't scratch that guy MUCH more- he's gorgeous and I am sure you can find a good home for such a handsome hunk,

Queen of Poop
08-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Oh he's beautiful. Thank you so very much for taking him in.

rg_girlca
08-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Oh Kim, he is absolutely gorgeous, but such sad eyes. Prayers on the way that you are able to find this beautiful boy a new forever home who will love and care for him the rest of his life. I know that you will have him back to health in no time.

As for the owner..................&^%* &*^ $#@*&^%!!!!!!!!

I lost count the amount of scratches that I have gotten from my cats jumping on or off of me and I got many scars to prove it.

Stupid, stupid owner. :mad: