PDA

View Full Version : Daisy's own thread...

Glacier
08-23-2007, 11:23 AM
I seem to have taken alot of pictures of Daisy lately! She's often seen in pics with my dogs, but here's a few of just Daisy. She really is a sweet dog.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/happydas.jpg
She is a water dog and puddles count in her world!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/swimmingdais.jpg
The lake is even better. She just can't understand why the Huskies won't swim with her!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/daisy-1.jpg
Silly, happy, wet Daisy!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs%202007/hotdaisy.jpg
Such a pretty girl.

Cinder & Smoke
08-23-2007, 11:39 AM
:D

Does Daisy ever "dry out"? :p

Her "Other Folks" must wonder WHAT she does all day ... coming home all
soaking wet -
and probably worn out!

She's a very pretty Wanna-Be Husky!

:)

luvofallhorses
08-23-2007, 12:11 PM
She's GORGEOUS! :D more pics please! :)

lvpets2002
08-23-2007, 12:21 PM
;) Such a Very Pretty Baby.. Yup I would say she is Very Happy..

tikeyas_mom
08-23-2007, 02:34 PM
She is really pretty!! Looks like she just adores the water!! her mom must not let her sleep in the bed :p

pitc9
08-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Daisy (and her family) is lucky to have such a wonderful neighbor like you!

cyber-sibes
08-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Such a pretty girl, she's always so happy! I think it's so cool that she tags along on your husky walks all the time!

cassiesmom
08-23-2007, 03:51 PM
Silly, happy Daisy! Glacier is a terrific neighbor to take such good care of you! I wonder what your people think when you come home? I like the second one from the bottom because I can see your sweet, joyful face!

chocolatepuppy
08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Daisy is a beauty. :)

Alysser
08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
Haven't seen that beautiful girl in awhile. Hi Daisy, you're such a gorgeous girl! I love the 3rd pic.

lizbud
08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
I love that Daisy & don't even know her really. The pictures you share
show what a sweetheart she is & how she loves the companioship of other
dogs. I'm sure it makes her very happy that she lives to close to you and
your pack. :)

Bengalz
08-23-2007, 07:55 PM
It's always a pleasure to see Daisy's happy little face. She's a sweet soul and very smart :) -- chooses her friends wisely ;)

You're a good friend giving Daisy her own moments of glory - she deserves it :D

Ginger's Mom
08-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Hehe, yeah, I wonder what her other family thinks when she comes home all wet and tired. She sure is a lucky girl to have you and the huskies for neighbors. And we are lucky that she likes to have her picture taken. :)

Glacier
08-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Her owners know where she is spending her time. They have called a few times when she's been at my house for longer than usual to check on her! Daisy is not going to like the new fence design--she'll have to change her route to the gates, but she'll still be able to visit without crossing any roads.

tikeya--she is allowed in the house. She has a doggy door and I've seen her on the couch at her home, but I doubt she's allowed on the bed! She's usually pretty dirty! That curly coat picks up all kinds of stuff. I pulled a wild rose bush out of her tail last night!

cassiesmom
08-24-2007, 01:16 PM
Her owners know where she is spending her time. They have called a few times when she's been at my house for longer than usual to check on her! I pulled a wild rose bush out of her tail last night!

I hope they bring you food for her, since it sounds like you take better care of her than they do! She is so lucky to have you!

Glacier
08-24-2007, 01:20 PM
I hope they bring you food for her, since it sounds like you take better care of her than they do! She is so lucky to have you!

LOL, no they don't. If she's around at dinner time, I give her a scoop too--really one more scoop doesn't make much difference around my house!

Her owners are nice enough people and Daisy isn't abused--I'd just keep her if I thought she was being hurt! They feed her good food; get her vet care when needed(or when I tell them to!)! They just don't understand that dogs need more than food and shelter. Daisy's a smart girl and she's figured out how to meet all her needs! That's why I don't bug her owners about building a pen for her. That would just isolate her. Right now she has pretty sweet deal worked out--all the nice parts of being an only dog, plus the benefits of being a pack dog when she wants to be!

crow_noir
08-25-2007, 12:21 AM
OMG! She is so beautiful!

If she wasn't taken care of I think I'd be asking roughly 100 questions about her. ;) I really wasn't planning on my next dog being female... but i suppose if the right one comes along. :D