PDA

View Full Version : The laundry must die! pics

Glacier
08-23-2007, 11:20 AM
Nothing Sophia hates more than neatly folded laundry!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/killlaundry.jpg
"The laundry must die! Must wreck the piles!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Cats%202007/tuckeredsop.jpg
Killing laundry is exhausting. Fortunately, once you've messed it all up, it makes a good napping spot!

joycenalex
08-23-2007, 11:24 AM
dear sophia, i bring my humans the dirty socks and underwear. sometimes i do this when they are gone, sometimes i wait until they have other humans over. the dog has never done this, so i must teach him everything. i will consider sleeping on the folded clean laundry as you have taught me. yours in feline fur superority....mojo

KittyGurl
08-23-2007, 11:42 AM
How cute! You are so adorable when you are mad:)

I know how you feel. Must wreck the neat piles of cholthes so the humans can fold it for a second time. I know how you feel, getting all your anger out is hard work so you must sleep.

What a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

lvpets2002
08-23-2007, 12:01 PM
;) Awee Sweetie Pie your so cute snuggled in the laundry there.. Yes my girls have to do that too & or lay on my work cloths that I have set out in the mornings when I am trying to get dressed for work.. Your adorable..

cassiesmom
08-23-2007, 12:07 PM
;) my girls lay on my work cloths that I have set out in the mornings..

Precious Sophia, my Cassie does the same thing! There must be something about clean, warm laundry. She also makes sure that each outfit I wear is accessorized with exactly the right amount of cat hair.

Medusa
08-23-2007, 12:10 PM
Hmmm, my Boo Bear has this same syndrome. Wonder if it's contagious. ;)

lvpets2002
08-23-2007, 12:12 PM
:p Yup if thats the honest truth.. You should see me if I am trying to wear Black.. Thats why my house, purse, car & work contains those Lint Rollers.. I think I should have stock in the Lint Roller Company..
Precious Sophia, my Cassie does the same thing! There must be something about clean, warm laundry. She also makes sure that each outfit I wear is accessorized with exactly the right amount of cat hair.

Grace
08-23-2007, 01:04 PM
And if you catch it while it is still warm - so much the better!

Purr-tender
08-23-2007, 01:12 PM
Beautiful Sophia looks just like my Minnie Mouse aka Skinny Minnie. My kittens love to help me pull the towels out of the dryer, and Rudy helps me fold (actually, nudge towels off dryer) ;-)he's such a big help!

Mary

Cinder & Smoke
08-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Poor Fred!

As a small Kitten, First Kat Mz Fred wore out a few of her Nine Lives attempting to "assist"
with the laundry chores ...

She was ForEVER digging into the laundry baskets ... clean or dirty, folded or loose ...
mattered not to her. :rolleyes: And she got "parked" in closets or on top of
the washer & dryer more than a few times because no one "noticed" the lil Black Kat hiding in the clothes!

Even after several "incidents", she insisted on supervising the loading and filling of the top loading washer ...
She'd HANG into the tub- "playing" with the rushing water and "batting" at newly added items.
Without fail, she'd lean too far ... Paws flailing - she'd topple in ...
YEOWLING all the way! :rolleyes:

The dryer was our big worry! NO Commom Senese loaded into that Kat Brain!
She didn't like cold, wet, UN-dryed stuff ... but watch out if the door was open and
there was warm, fulffy, DRY stuff to lay on! *I* used to combine shirts & jeans into
ONE BIG dryer load ... dry for 45 minutes, dig out the dry shirts; then continue
to cook the heavy jeans a while longer.
Dummie da Kat would frequently *hop aboard* the Frigidare Merry-Go-Round when the
ride operator stopped it to pull shirts, slam the door, and rev 'er back up. :eek:

"ker-thump ... Ker-THUMP ... Ker-THUMP!" :eek:
STOP da RIDE ... I wanna get OFF!

One VERY Dazed Kat would <stagger> out the opened door!

GOOD GRIEF! --- Will she EVER learn??

She NEVER did ... she went for a Fridgidare Dryer Ride at least once a year!
:D

catmandu
08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
The Found Cats all say that Sophia is keeping your laundry nice and warm and toasty so you can get a nice sleep.
Thats just one thing that our Cat Friends do for free.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/FoundCatFollies104.jpg
And they warm our beds too.

Bengalz
08-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Sophia is just making sure Mom has nice warm clothes to wear that have that "lived-in look" :D She's a very thoughtful kitty :)

Barbara
08-24-2007, 08:15 AM
Aaawww Sophia- here is a happy kitty :D And I am sure your mom prefers this look to having only clean laundry. ;)

As to Phred's Fred: it must be something with black kitties. I remember well when Sasvermont's Lucy went into the washing machine as a baby- Sas noticed early enough and nothing happened- but what a shock for her (Sas in this case, Lucy was all ok :eek: )