PDA

View Full Version : I know where Rainbow is going!!!!

NicoleLJ
08-23-2007, 10:14 AM
I am not kidding. I do. Last night we had the very first visit. Where one of the families got to come and meet the litter. It was only suppose to be an hour long but ended up well over an hour and a half. Rainbow chose them. Would not stop climbing right into their laps and falling asleep. If the lap was taken then rainbow would stay glued to someone side till the lap was empty and then take it. Which is funny because Rainbow is one they really liked right from the very beginning.

I don't need a temperment test to see that he picked them and would be great for them. Though we will still have the test done. And I am not telling them till after teh results like everyone else. But I know where Rainbow is going. lol

Some pups just pick their people. Which is why I prefer if people can visit prior to the pups having to go home. Then I can see how they interact. Temperments can look great on paper and might look great as a match to someone but personalities might not click. Rainbow and this family clicked. lol

Don't mind me. I am just really happy at teh results of the visit last night.
Nicole & Sheena & Puppies

Karen
08-23-2007, 10:38 AM
Yay, Rainbow/Sherman has a new snuggle family!

Freedom
08-23-2007, 10:59 AM
Must have been a sight to see, this little one keep trying to get in THE lap to nap, he he. Great description, thanks!

Vela
08-23-2007, 11:07 AM
That's great! Congrats on finding the first family for your pups! I know that's exciting to feel the perfect match.

pitc9
08-23-2007, 11:16 AM
LES.... I'm sure Rainbow/Sherman picked the best one!
:D

NicoleLJ
08-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Thanks all. I origianlly had 3 that have the temperment and personality that we thought would match them well. Green was the top of that list. The other two were Rainbow and Red. The other 3 pups just would not have been a good fit for them. So I didn't pay too much attention to how those 3 were doing. I concinatrated my attention on how the 3 we had been looking at for them were interacting with them. Rainbow was clearly the one that would be the best match. Light Blue loved to play with the family and would not leave them alone either but he is to strong a personality for what they want and need. Which is why we didn't have him on the list for them. Sure makes it easier when the pups can help cut the short list. lol

cassiesmom
08-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Congratulations, Nicole and Rainbow Sherman! (Nicole - could you please encourage Rainbow's adopting family to register for Pet Talk so we can continue to watch him grow!) Best wishes, Rainbow and new family! *little smoochie for precious puppy head*

cyber-sibes
08-23-2007, 01:34 PM
I'm happy/sad reading this. Happy that Rainbow Sherman chose them & is going to have a wonderful family to live with. A little LES sad because I won't get to see him grow up...(unless of course you get them to join PT!) Please give him a big hug & kiss from me, I'm really fond of him.

NicoleLJ
08-23-2007, 01:54 PM
Don't worry all. I plan to continue to get updates. Not as regualar as I do now. But they all have promised to send updates and guess what. This family only lives about 30 minutes from me and plans to visit ofter so that the dogs can all play and socialize. So you will get updates. I promise. Sherman will always be a part of the family here.

pitc9
08-23-2007, 01:59 PM
Sherman will always be a part of the family here.

BIG TIME LES!!! :(

cyber-sibes
08-23-2007, 02:50 PM
Don't worry all. I promise. Sherman will always be a part of the family here.
Nicole & Sheena & PuppiesLES, and thank you! (sent you a pm)-Pat