Romance
08-22-2007, 07:32 PM
5 of the 9 at 6 weeks

Romance
08-22-2007, 07:37 PM
and ears up or on the way up.

Karen
08-22-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh, goodness - are these your pups? Names? Parent's pictures? They are gorgeous!

lute
08-22-2007, 07:41 PM
I didn't know you had pups! They are really cute! German Shepherds right?

Tollers-n-Dobes
08-22-2007, 07:53 PM
They're adorable! I love how dark they are.

Romance
08-22-2007, 08:08 PM
Yes they are my pups. 9 all together. 5 males, 4 females
sire: Ch. Appleridge's Texas Tornado CGN(CGC) TT, HIC
dam: Appleridge's Botany Rose CD, CGN, TT, HIC

Romance
08-22-2007, 08:16 PM
yes german shepherds. show line.

pup's registered names are

Romance's Aztec Spirit (Spirit)(male)
Romance's Always Stunning(Pinky) (female)
Romance's Ancient Moon (Moony) (male)
Romance's Abel Action (Jackson)(male)
Romance's A Sunny Day (Sunny) (male)
Romance's Amber Rose (Amber)(female)
Romance's Arachnid (spyder)(male)
Romance's Almost an Angel (Angel) (female)
Romance's Absolute Perfection (Perfect) (female)

critter crazy
08-22-2007, 08:28 PM
Awwww....what cuties!!!

know nothing about breeding. Why do you name the pups?? wouldnt the new owners name them?? Are you keeping them?? Sorry I am clueless!:D

Romance
08-22-2007, 08:50 PM
the new owners can give them what ever call name they want but their registered names are chosen by me. and because i keep the pups here until 12 weeks to ensure proper socialization, and start them on house training and basic obedience they are given temporary call names, new owners can change them if they want to but many just keep the call names the pups started with.

critter crazy
08-22-2007, 08:52 PM
the new owners can give them what ever call name they want but their registered names are chosen by me. and because i keep the pups here until 12 weeks to ensure proper socialization, and start them on house training and basic obedience they are given temporary call names, new owners can change them if they want to but many just keep the call names the pups started with.

Ahhh...Thanks!!:D

RedyreRotties
08-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Beautiful puppies. Just beautiful. Best of luck with them.

:D

chocolatepuppy
08-22-2007, 09:40 PM
What gorgeous puppies! :D

mike001
08-22-2007, 09:51 PM
What great looking puppies. I love baby shepherds at 6 weeks when the ears start standing. Looks like they will have nice strong ears, most are almost up.They are really cute, I looked at the link to your pictures, what a lovely pair of dogs. Do you own both? I love the pink flowery border, course pink is my favourite colour. Is this your first litter?

Romance
08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Thank You. Yes I own both sire and dam. Titled them myself too. Yes my first breeding of my own line, but growing up my dad bred rough collies and labs (not together) mom bred toy poodles and grand parents bred springers. I assisted in a lot of those breedings. I'm very pleased with this litter. largest pup is 15lbs smallest is 14. so far everything i hoped to achieve with this breeding is right on target. :D

Grace
08-22-2007, 10:19 PM
I know from nothing about breeding dogs, or stacking. However, I would be hard pressed to give up any of yours or Nicole's white pups.

They are so darn cute. Thank you for sharing with us.

mike001
08-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Lol---when I got to the part about breeding collies and labs I was thinking byb until I finished the sentence.
Guess you aren't new to the breeding field then. Those weights are great, ears perked up already....wish I was in the market for a new dog.

angelbow20
08-22-2007, 10:38 PM
Your pups are soo cute. I would love to have german shepard that looks like your Grace one day! I have always loved GSD with more of a tan color in them. My mom loves white ones and I love tan and black, so hopefully one of us will get one sometime!

Romance
08-22-2007, 10:42 PM
gawd forbid BYB lol noo.... collies were bred until i was 17, then he switched breeds to go with labs and started trialing in retriever trials. he got fed up with the politics in conformation.

K9karen
08-22-2007, 10:48 PM
I LOVED the slight turn to look at the camera while stacking..like.."What's this"? So so adorable! I love the names too. Hug the fuzz buckets for me!

mike001
08-23-2007, 08:52 AM
Sorry about that slip Romance. Just caught me by surprise. Are you in showing, obedience, therapy??? Must be in something, I think you said showlines so you must be in conformation.

Romance
08-23-2007, 09:11 AM
conformation and obedience primarily. but i also dabble in herding, and tracking. I prefer my dogs to be all rounders not just one type or another. I do have one boy training for his BH but I doubt we will go further than that for schH. I just don't currently have the time for the training involved in that sport...not with everything else on the go.

Lady's Human
09-02-2007, 02:44 PM
How long is the waiting list for your pups?

Romance
09-02-2007, 05:31 PM
about a year. I take deposits on breedings a year in advance. I only ever breed 1 litter per year. normally i have deposits down on 3 males and 3 females. this litter i have 3 extra pups.