PDA

View Full Version : Loki

lizbud
08-22-2007, 12:53 PM
Hello Loki,

I loved reading about you today sweetie. It's clear you do have a personality
and are a very good companion to your person. It's amazing to hear all the
places you have lived & how you wheather it all in fine fashion. Cheers to you
little buddy & congrats on being our delightful PET OF THE DAY. :)

momoffuzzyfaces
08-22-2007, 01:36 PM
Loki how adorable you are with your toothbrush, er beakbrush!!! ;)

What a little character you are!!! Your sweet personality just oozes out in your picture. :D
It was a real treat for me to see it and meet you today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
08-22-2007, 02:14 PM
Ahhh! What a great shot of your beautiful self, Loki; I'm thinking it captures your fun loving personality to perfection!:D Thanks to Pet Talk, I've come to learn what personality packed creatures you parrots are and you Loki, have only confirmed my belief that birdies are the best:D But not merely entertaining, you are as well the sweetest and most loving of companions to your person; what a lucky lady...or guy...she/he is to have a best feathered friend in you!:) And what a pleasure it has been getting to you know today! I hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled Pet of the Day celebration with your proud person! Cuddles and kisses to you on your big day, beautiful Loki!:)

chocolatepuppy
08-22-2007, 06:22 PM
Loki, you are so handsome! What a good boy, brushing! ;)I would love to hear you bark like a dog.
Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you. :)

blue girl
08-22-2007, 06:56 PM
Loki, look at you--showing off your brushing skills and your pretty colors! What a cutie you are, and I think the phrases you have learned really bring out your fun personality:p Its amazing that you've gone through so many changes and traveled so much and you are still a fun loving little guy that makes friends wherever he is! Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!