PDA

View Full Version : dog gas

joycenalex
08-21-2007, 09:26 PM
one of my two dogs has the most vile room clearing gas. the ceiling fan isn't enough. it's gonna be an ugly night. any spare gas masks?

chocolatepuppy
08-21-2007, 09:41 PM
I feel your pain. Yesterday, I believe it was Lacey, passed gas and it made my eyes water. :p

critter crazy
08-21-2007, 09:42 PM
All clear here!!!!:D

http://www.legionofvalormuseum.org/LoV_Photo_Tour/images/Gas%20Mask.jpg (http://www.legionofvalormuseum.org/LoV_Photo_Tour/pages/Gatling%20Gun%20Circa%201900.htm)

God I hated wearing those darn things!!!

chocolatepuppy
08-21-2007, 09:44 PM
Ha ha! lmao! That's what I needed yesterday! :D

Seravieve
08-21-2007, 09:49 PM
LOL!! :eek: Eli has the worst 'broccoli' stinks. Hence "Broccoli Man" for his nickname.. Dog stinks are the worst!

dukedogsmom
08-21-2007, 10:03 PM
Thank goodness Dasher doesn't have it often. He had it horribly while he was on meds for the heartworm stuff. And man did it stink!

Lady's Human
08-21-2007, 10:23 PM
CC, DON'T post pics like that! :p

I just retired from that )(*@&#$(*.

Worst MOPP 4 drill possible.........ARTEP requirements included a mandatory 8 hours in MOPP 4 annually. My CO in TX had a wonderful idea.....A volleyball tourney in MOPP 4 in July. :rolleyes:

crow_noir
08-21-2007, 10:29 PM
We have Smells Begone for such occasions. You're in OH so you may be able to find some.

one of my two dogs has the most vile room clearing gas. the ceiling fan isn't enough. it's gonna be an ugly night. any spare gas masks?

critter crazy
08-21-2007, 11:05 PM
CC, DON'T post pics like that! :p

I just retired from that )(*@&#$(*.

Worst MOPP 4 drill possible.........ARTEP requirements included a mandatory 8 hours in MOPP 4 annually. My CO in TX had a wonderful idea.....A volleyball tourney in MOPP 4 in July. :rolleyes:
Dude I feel your pain!! Been there done that!! You know what realy sucks?? Puking while in Mopp 4 and forced to keep your gear on!!!!:D

pitc9
08-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Buddy had BAD gas when I first adopted him, he was a year old already and was not house trained. It's no fun having a dog that big having accidents in your house! We're not talking about little puddles and piles! :o
One time I caught a wiff of something and started walking around the house looking for a pile of poo. Come to find out it was only Buddy's gas!! :eek:

Freedom
08-22-2007, 08:44 AM
Add some yogurt to their food. Half of the small cup each day should do the trick!

mike001
08-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Our dog does that all the time, good way to get unwanted guests to leave, he he. I think we become so used to it we just reach for the can of deodorizer and spray the room.

Critter crazy can I ask what the heck you are wearing or rather are you in the army, love that suit.
Is that what they use when there's tear gas in a building?

mruffruff
08-22-2007, 11:07 AM
Nice Get-up :rolleyes: Is that a new style? What jewelry co-ordinates with it? Flowers might be nice.

I agree with giving yogurt. Also, some foods you feed will create more gas than others.