PDA

View Full Version : If I have an overcrowding problem...

jazzcat
08-21-2007, 05:19 PM
then why are there six out of seven cats in this tiny office with me right now? I just don't get it! They fight and bicker like they hate each other but they all insist on hanging out where ever I am. Currently Moxie is in my lap, Jazz is on the back of the monitor, Decker is above her on the top of the desk, Scout is on the cat seat in the window, Rocky is in the extra chair and Rumor is on my feet under the desk. They are all sleeping contently.

Amazing!

Hellow
08-21-2007, 05:37 PM
It means they love you! I bet they either like you or your office!

critter crazy
08-21-2007, 05:40 PM
They obviously Love you enough to settle their differences in order to spend quality time with you!!:D

jenluckenbach
08-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I have one word.....

SIBLINGS! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can't live with them, can't live without them. (LOL) :p

moosmom
08-21-2007, 06:52 PM
Jazzcat,

It must be something in the air because my cats are C-L-I-N-G-Y as well. I'm confused.

Nicoletta Smith
08-21-2007, 07:18 PM
My cats greet me at the door when I come home from work. They wake me
up in the morning. Trixie sits on the kitchen table and watches us eat
breakfast. They sleep with me and know when I am upset or sad. And I
would never change a thing with any of my 4 cats. And yes they touch
your inner soul. From a new member, Nicoletta Smith

catmandu
08-21-2007, 07:26 PM
The Ctas at the Found Paradise Hotel are in piles but its interesting that its the same Cats in the piles. Princess and Bo Bo never go in the pile ups at all and Precious will once in a while. Tubsters a complete loner hes on the porch or in the backyard with Pouncer Roccalno.
Thats why its the same Cats in the photos. And Jazzcat they all like the Carpenters song they all want to be Close To You.

krazyaboutkatz
08-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Mine are the same way.:) They all just want to be with you and mine will also fight for attention or do bad things to get my attention.:)