PDA

View Full Version : I am a very bad Kitty Mom!!! Forgive me Mocha!!

critter crazy
08-21-2007, 03:49 PM
Ummm....well I just went and was looking through some of my old posts, and I came across mochas Rescue thread. It seems that I am a bad mom! I swor I had gotten Mocha in March, which would make her 11 months old! But come to find out, i got her February 7th, which would have made her 12 months old on August 7th!!! How could I mess up on my baby girls Birthday/Gotcha day??? I feel so bad!!! And now her being sick, I feel even worse!!

Happy Belated Birthday/Gotcha Day Mocha!!!!!
http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/14.gif

Pawla
08-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Don't worry Mom, we all make mistakes! Tuna fixes EVERYTHING!!!

I'm sure Mocha is fine with it. I know Squeak's gotcha day is sometime next week, but I don't know what day. I just decided we were going to celebrate all next week! :p

HAPPY BELATED GOTCHA DAY MOCHA!

catmandu
08-21-2007, 07:32 PM
If you are bad I am terrible. I have no real idea when Precious , Bo Bo or many of the Found Cats Birthdays or Gotcha Days were.
I couldnt write down all thier names now without peeking. All that matters is we LOVE them.
All the rest means nothing to them all that matters is full dishes and warm beds.Thats a good Kitty Mom.

Medusa
08-22-2007, 11:40 AM
I have no idea when the birthdays are of any of my cats except Puddy because I remember when I brought her home I said "She's an Aries like me so I gotta have her." Those of us who are/were active in rescue are lucky that we remember our own birthdays. :p