PDA

View Full Version : Interview Today - Prayers REALLY needed

NoahsMommy
08-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone,

I wanted to tell you about the interview I had today...

I think it went REALLY well...and...she didn't ask for references, unless she's going to get the phone numbers on her own. It lasted 1 hr and 10 min and we were talking the entire time. The job is working for a huge Orthopedist practice (they have 6 offices and 12 doctors!). I would be the sole Medical Assistant and surgery scheduler for their newest doctor. He's VERY particular, but I've dealt with TONS of bosses like that. He works with primarily geriactrics - my FAVORITE type of patient. He sounds stern, but fabulous regarding patient care, my #1 pet peeve (being lack there of). I think it went really well because the person interviewing me wants me to meet the Office Mgr who is acting as this job until they find something, this week so we can meet and she can tell me how it is working for Dr. Turk. I assume that's a GOOD thing???? I got a lot of good vibes from Jocelyn, my interviewer.

It comes with FULL benefits. The best I can get, thank GOD. Please, please, please pray this is the job...finally. There is nothing I want more in this world than a GOOD job, with the benefits I so dearly need so that I can finally get my life back. I cannot tell you all how much I want this job...more than anything in this whole world, and not just for what it'll mean for my cats and I. PLEASE PRAY for me, guys/gals. *thank you!!!*

Love, Kelly

P.S. I'll keep you updated :)

ChrisH
08-21-2007, 03:48 PM
Prayers on the way ... positive thoughts and good luck wishes too.

Felicia's Mom
08-21-2007, 03:51 PM
You are in my prayers Kelly. Best of luck to you.

rg_girlca
08-21-2007, 06:42 PM
Kelly, big time prayers and positive thoughts on the way that you get this job. It does sound promising. :)

joycenalex
08-21-2007, 07:35 PM
prayers going up!

phesina
08-21-2007, 07:38 PM
Dear Kelly, that sounds very promising.. they certainly wouldn't ask you to come back to meet the office manager if they weren't really interested.

Best wishes with it! Kelly, we're all praying for you.

Pat and the cats

zippy-kat
08-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Of course we'll be sending good thoughts your way! Good luck!

shais_mom
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
prayers on the way sweetie

Grace
08-21-2007, 10:30 PM
Kelly - everything crossed, and many prayers winging westward for you.

{{{{{Kelly}}}}}

jazzcat
08-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Good luck Kelly! Prayers on the way.

Karen
08-21-2007, 10:41 PM
Prayers on the way! Blessed is she who shows respect to geriatric patients, as I know you will!

mousie
08-21-2007, 10:43 PM
Prayers are on the way!

AbbyMom
08-21-2007, 10:44 PM
Here's wishing you the best of luck....!!!!

Catty1
08-21-2007, 10:49 PM
PRAYERS!!!! Breathe easy, girl! :)

K9karen
08-21-2007, 11:01 PM
Fingers, toes, paws, eyes..everything is crossed for you, Kelly!I really love and admire all my Medical Assistants..they work really hard and are a huge asset to the doc! This job is perfect for you!! Good Luck!

jennielynn1970
08-21-2007, 11:36 PM
Oh! That sounds really promising!! Thoughts and prayers on the way! Sounds almost like a done deal!

krazyaboutkatz
08-21-2007, 11:44 PM
Kelly, Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. I sure hope that you get it. You sure deserve it.:)

dukedogsmom
08-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Good luck! I hope you get it. I know you deserve it after all you've been through.

pitc9
08-22-2007, 11:14 AM
Wishing you luck!

Sevaede
08-22-2007, 11:16 AM
hehe! fingers crossed for you! :D Good luck!! :D

NoahsMommy
08-22-2007, 05:26 PM
Thank you, everyone. I'm so on edge waiting to hear when I'll get to go meet the Office Manager and to find out if I get the job. I want this so badly and I do know that I finally deserve a GOOD job...somewhere I can stay longterm.

I trust God that whereever He wants me to be is where He'll put me, I just hope this is it. EVERYTHING about the position is perfect and EXACTLY what I want.

Thank you so much for your well wishes and supportive prayers. I'll keep you updated.

Hugs, Kelly :)

NoahsMommy
08-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Hey everyone,

Thank you SOOO MUCH for your prayers and well wishes. :) ((((HUGS))))

I've had my second interview at noon today with the office manager - the person who is also currently doing the job. I so want this job and can TASTE it! It would be perfect for me!

I met the doctor I'd be working for and he seems very nice. He has a lot of qualities that I know I'll have when I become a physician.

Now its in God's hands. I've sent my "thank yous" and put my best self forward.

Oh! A good thing happened while she was giving me a tour. When we went to the Xray dept, we met up with the young woman that did all my Xrays from my 2 vehicle accidents in June (She had to xray me 4 times in June!!). When we were introduced today, we both were happy to see each other and had a great convo - this showed how people view me and how I act in front of the Office Mngr...so that's REALLY a good thing. The Xray tech told me that she REALLY, REALLY hopes I get the job because she'd so love to work with me!!! This happened all in front of the Office Mgr. I hope she took that into consideration. :)

Things ARE turning around, Praise God!!! My COBRA policy FINALLY is active, only $1300+ in premiums and $400 for paying for my own medicine later!! YAY!! I finally have my very OWN policy! :)

Please keep praying for me. This job is much more than perfect for me and I pray this is where God wants me. I want MY (God's too!) life back so badly, I'm all tense until I hear about this job. When I asked when they would make their decision, she wasn't sure, that she needed to compare notes with Jocyln - my first interviewer. So, all I can do now is have faith.

Thanks so much, everyone.

Hugs, Kelly :)

Karen
08-23-2007, 05:49 PM
Prayers still being sent! ;)

rg_girlca
08-23-2007, 07:23 PM
Oh Kelly, please try to stay upbeat and positive. Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes and anything else that I can cross for you and of course big time PRAYERS on the way also.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Catty1
08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
EVERYTHING crossed for you here! :D

Prayers big time! OOO!

AbbyMom
08-23-2007, 08:13 PM
Prayers, positive thoughts, well wishes, .... everything is headed your way.

and, GOOD LUCK!

K9karen
08-23-2007, 08:18 PM
Kel..when will you know??? On pins and needles, here!

gini
08-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Kelly - you have my prayers too.

I will be more available next week and can talk to you then.

xxoo Gini (Mom)

phesina
08-24-2007, 07:50 PM
More prayers and good wishes coming! All fingers, toes, paw pads, eyes, whatever are crossed..

Love,
Pat and cats

RICHARD
08-26-2007, 12:50 AM
Time for nothing but good vibes.

I think that you are well past all the time that you have been tested.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Don't look back!

shais_mom
09-08-2007, 11:40 AM
I talked with Kelly the other day and she has gotten this job, she likes it very much. Though she has been having some chron's relapses so she hasn't been online or visiting the kitties b/c she has been resting a lot as she can't afford to be sick and lose this job.
She still needs prayers that the her chron's goes back into remission.

Rachel
09-08-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the update Staci. I'm thrilled to know Kelly got this job. Maybe the pressure of starting a new job will soon abate and that will help her Chrons to settle down again.

rg_girlca
09-08-2007, 05:04 PM
Oh gosh, I am so happy to hear that she got the job, but so sorry that her Chron's is acting up again.

Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that her Chron's goes back into remission very soon.

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} Kelly

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2007, 06:53 PM
I was wondering if she got the job. I'm so glad that she did and I hope that everything works out for her. I hope you feel better soon Kelly and that your Crohn's will go back into remission. Please take care.(((HUGS))):)

phesina
09-08-2007, 07:33 PM
That's wonderful news, Kelly! I'm so glad for you!

Here's hoping and praying the Crohn's goes back into remission soon.

Pat and cats

Daisy and Delilah
09-09-2007, 08:54 AM
Congrats Kelly!!!! I hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Thanks so much for the adorable card you sent me. I love it :)

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}