PDA

View Full Version : Are your cats CLINGY???

moosmom
08-21-2007, 02:55 PM
Lately, MooShoo, Maya and Mollie Rose have been VERY glingy. They ALL try to sit in my lap at once. Picture them and me trying to post on PT. :eek:

Mollie, who is 15, gets my full attention. She's old. She's my first cat. As a kitten she was never this needy. She never had a purr till she was older either. Now she's my lil lap kitty.

Maya Linn just HAS to squeeze in there somewhere. MooShoo is on the floor looking up at me with those eyes. It's a pretty pathetic picture.

Are any of your cats like this??

I know cats don't like change and have funny ways of showing it. I even thought it was a full moon. Go figure. Might have something to do with the new place.

critter crazy
08-21-2007, 03:04 PM
Usually when Mocha is feeling better, she is always on my lap, and of course then Autumn has to join in!! It does make it very hard to type!! But right now, mocha sleeps in a chair all by her self. Poor baby!

My Foster kittens have become very Clingy! They rush me as soon as I walk in the room, have you ever had 4 kittens climb up your pant legs at the same time?? He he he he!! It is quite a sight!! They cry whenever I leave the room as well, It just breaks my heart!!

catmandu
08-21-2007, 03:16 PM
Precious is very clingy , as is Michael and Joseph.
But I think Joseph has Temptations on his mind.
Precious I think doesnt feel well and wants me to make her all better. Shes at the Vets getting all but 6 teeth removed.
I pray that this makes her better so Precious can enjoy her Golden Years.

Pawla
08-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Squeak is VERY clingy! She has just gotten this way within the last couple of years. She too, has only recently started to purr, at the age of ten years.
I have to even brush my teeth in the kitchen, because she's in the bathroom sink on my towel as long as I'm there getting ready! I can't even take a shower without that sweet little face peering around the curtain.

cassiesmom
08-21-2007, 08:37 PM
Cassie cat has a knack for being clingy at the wrong time, like when I've hit the snooze button once too often, or when I have my shoes on, coat on, keys in hand and I'm ready to head out the door. The trade-off is that there are times when she's clingy at just the right moment, which I love.

DJFyrewolf36
08-21-2007, 11:39 PM
Remus is captian clingypants! It doesn't matter where I am or what Im doing, if it involves me he isn't too far away! Lately its been a contest between Onyx and Remus as to which cat can smother me the most :rolleyes:

Boys lol!

Medusa
08-22-2007, 11:38 AM
Boo has always been that way; he likes to sit on my lap when I'm at the computer. Lately, Specs has been doing the same thing and they're both big boys so it's rather difficult to accomodate them. Now Puddy has joined in and she insists on sleeping behind my monitor w/the lamp on her instead of on my monitor so I can actually see what I'm doing. Never thought she'd be that way but she's become such a lovey since since her surgery and she started feeling better.