PDA

View Full Version : My Photography site

I_luv_rusty
08-21-2007, 12:13 PM
I have updated my photography site alot. A few days ago all the pictures got deleted somehow. So I got them all back and added alot also. So please check it out and sign the guestbook ;) I think i'm coming alot pretty good with it. The other day I got this thing in the mail about one of my photos is going to be in a "coffee table book" along with other peoples. So i'm hoping its not a scam just to get all the people who have their pictures in the book to pay for it. It said it'll be in major bookstores, so I didn't order it and wanna see if thats true when it comes out. :) I can also win alot of money from it, and metals/ribbons lol

The site is in my signature.

I_luv_rusty
08-27-2007, 06:36 PM
Bump if anybody cares to look. :(

Argranade
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Wow your really good at photography,

I love the nature photo's of the ocean so perdy! :D You can also join profesional photography sites for great tips, I've joined a few as I want to make it my career since allot of people have been e-mailing me about my work and I also enjoy taking photo's VERY very much lol but sadly my camera is almost dead but I'm going to save up for a really good one. Thanks for sharing and hope you can win your photo in that book!