PDA

View Full Version : Higgins: A Childhood Friend

CultureJunky
08-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I came across this picture the other day whilst looking through a box of old photos and wanted to post it. I am about 7 years old and holding Higgins our cat at that time. He was a huge big black boy, was very independent and was mostly my mums cat. He lived to about 6 or 7 I think, and he died of a stroke :( I remember and it was horrible. I was thinking about him and have decided sometime in the future I want to get a black cat and call him Higgins 2 (a catmandu vibe of course ;) ) in memory of Higgins. I will never forget him, and although I probably gave him a dogs life teasing him and such and trying to put clothes on etc, he was a good cat. I will one day have another big black boy in memory of him I'm sure. :)

He was a polydactyl also, which at the time we didn't realise he was so special we just thought he has funny paws, It's only now I realise how special he was and that we were lucky to have a cat with extra toes ;)

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y101/Razorbladebeat/04.jpg

catmandu
08-21-2007, 09:56 AM
Higgins is looking forward to seeing Higgiins 2 as he would love to be a Cat Guradian Angel.
Hes in the Pet Angel Army as part of the Travel Commitee travelling ahead to
find places that the Pet Angels will like. And he remembers you with love and looks forward to seeing and loving you again. He sure has some great places in mind that he knows you will LOVE.
One Fine Day.