PDA

View Full Version : Look What I Got!...A few pics added

RobiLee
08-21-2007, 06:07 AM
A new grandpuppy! Yep, the kids went and did it again. They rescued her from the humane society and she is a gorgeous 1 year old chocolate lab mix. She is so pretty. She isn't feeling well. The usual kennel cough and not moving much at all. I'm worried so when I take Katie to the vet today I'm going to call and see if I can bring Stella with me. Oh yea, that's her name....STELLA!! I love it and always want to shout it out like in the movie.

I really really want to bring her home with me. They won't let me :(

Sammi seems to be very good with her new sister and I think Stella is going to be really good for super rowdy,hyper Miss Sammi!

cyber-sibes
08-21-2007, 06:23 AM
:D Welcome Stella! Congratulations Robin, another baby to post pictures of with your new computer! ;) Mayby you'll get to puppy-sit for the kids - you know how they all love a sleep-over at grandma's!

RobiLee
08-21-2007, 06:28 AM
another pic

pitc9
08-21-2007, 07:39 AM
Robin... I was LOL... thinking about yelling STELLA!!! :D
That's too funny!

She's beautiful! She doesn't look like a mix at all!!
Congrats! I hope she's feeling better soon!!

Ginger's Mom
08-21-2007, 09:39 AM
She is adorable. Congratulations Stella for ending up in such a special family. I think she and Sammi will be great for each other. I hope you can get her into the vet today, and I hope it is nothing serious.

Pawsitive Thinking
08-21-2007, 09:45 AM
Aaawww - she's lovely. Your kids are wonderful!!

ramanth
08-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Congrats Robin! Stella is gorgeous. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun with Katie and Tori. :D

lizbud
08-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Robin... I was LOL... thinking about yelling STELLA!!! :D
That's too funny!

She's beautiful! She doesn't look like a mix at all!!
Congrats! I hope she's feeling better soon!!

Me too. LOL :D I also think she doesn't look like a mix at all.She is a
beautiful pup. :) I do hope she gets to feeling 100% soon.

shais_mom
08-21-2007, 11:52 AM
she's gorgeous!!!:D
I agree with Angie she doesn't look like a mix @ all!
Hope she feels better!
What's Katie gonna do with a new cousin???!!! :eek:

tikeyas_mom
08-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Cute new addition! She will fit right in!. I hope her cough clears up soon.

I_luv_rusty
08-21-2007, 12:16 PM
Aww what a adorable new addition. :p

KittyGurl
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Congrats RobiLee on the new addition! She is adorable. I love the pictures. Oh and congrats Stella on finding a wonderful new home!

Freedom
08-21-2007, 12:49 PM
Oh yummy a choco lab! What mix? I don't see it. Anyhow, Welcome Stella!

RobiLee
08-21-2007, 02:51 PM
she's gorgeous!!!:D
I agree with Angie she doesn't look like a mix @ all!
Hope she feels better!
What's Katie gonna do with a new cousin???!!! :eek:

I don't think she looks like a mix either! Isn't she just too cute. She is much smaller than what the picture makes her look like. The dog pound said she was 1-2 years old. I'm curious to see how old the vet thinks she is. I'm not able to take her with me today. My vet has already squeezed in too many appts today and I know it must be true because he is pretty good about that kind of thing. Brandon said she seemed better this morning. I've already left a message for Ashley to call me as soon as she gets home so I know how she is. I was only with Stella for just a short time yesterday but I am already attached. She is so sweet. Of course when they aren't feeling good they tend to be that way :). Ashley said there was another out there that looked like Stella but a little bigger but she had a broken leg. It all just breaks my heart. I want to rescue a dog someday.

Staci, I'm a bit worried about Katie. She is wonderful with Sammi but Sammi was a puppy when they were introduced and for some reason that seems to make a difference with Katie. If they are puppies and she grows up with them she's ok. Since Stella is older I'm a little concerned. We will work it out though.

Thanks for all the comments everyone. I'll check in later and let you know how she is.

shais_mom
08-21-2007, 02:56 PM
We will work it out though.

maybe if she realizes she isn't staying she'll be fine! :)
good luck!

pitc9
08-21-2007, 03:10 PM
If they are puppies and she grows up with them she's ok. Since Stella is older I'm a little concerned. We will work it out though.

Maybe once Stella feels better she'll act like a young puppy and Katie will be ok with her! I wish you luck!
I'm sure you already know this Robin, but the best thing to do would be to introduce them on neutral territory. Most definitely not at your house, where Katie feels (and knows ;) ) that she is boss!