PDA

View Full Version : More Pictures Pleez Mom

Bengalz
08-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Apparently meowmie got the hint and took some more pictures of me :cool: frolicking on the deck :D Thanks for looking and for all the nice compliments :D

Yours in whiskers and kisses,
EVE

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2007, 04:09 PM
Eve sure is adorable and I'm glad that she's cooperating and letting you take pictures of her.:)

momcat
08-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Hi there Eve! I love the pictures, they show what a beautiful kitty girl you are! You sure have a nice deck to play and romp around on. It must be a really fun place to play and just relax in he sunshine. Sending you lots of scritchies and tummy rubs, pretty girl!

catmandu
08-19-2007, 06:25 PM
You certainly do have a great deck to play on, and we Found Cats wish we could come and play in the sun with you. You are just having the best time!!!

Bengalz
08-19-2007, 06:44 PM
You certainly do have a great deck to play on, and we Found Cats wish we could come and play in the sun with you. You are just having the best time!!!

LOL Gary, the deck is as big as a bowling alley and surrounded by trees with robins and blue birds and squirrels and chipmunks. Eve runs as fast as she can from one end to another playing games with all her furry and feathered friends - it's a joy to watch her chattering away with them. The blue birds actually look for her :p and then the games begin :D Below deck is a creek and natural waterfall surrounded by ferns and wildflowers. Eve and I go for walkies there everyday. She loves to run through the creek and get her feetsies all wet :p Great exercise for such an energetic little girl - keeps her fit as a bengal should be ;)

The Found Cats could have a great summer BBQ on our deck - just a thought :p

;) Betty

jazzcat
08-19-2007, 07:44 PM
Eve sure is a pretty girl with gorgeous green eyes.

It's great to see you again Miss Eve.

catfamily
08-19-2007, 07:48 PM
She is the prettiest girl with those gorgeous eyes.She looks like she is in such great shape and health.Great job :)
She looks like she could be my Marshall's sister.

jennielynn1970
08-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Such a gorgeous girl! Love the speckles on the tummy!!

Edwina's Secretary
08-20-2007, 10:05 AM
In the last photo...she is waving her cute little paw at me! Hi Eve! <<waves back>>

Barbara
08-20-2007, 10:24 AM
Tigris thinks she waves at him: "Hi Eve, my sweetheart" :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
08-20-2007, 12:19 PM
What a gorgeous sweety she is!

Karen
08-20-2007, 12:22 PM
That last photo is just excellent - the framing, the pose, the contrast between her green eyes and the red, weathered deck - that's a winner!

elizabethann
08-20-2007, 01:08 PM
She's beautiful!

Bengalz
08-20-2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you so much everyone - our little Eve is so happy you liked her photos, she's strutting around doing her little wiggle-butt routine (normally reserved for flirting with her Daddy :p )

Betty

cassiesmom
08-20-2007, 09:15 PM
Eve, you are beautiful and it looks like you had a lovely time on the deck! Mom, more pictures are welcome any time!

Killearn Kitties
08-21-2007, 01:23 AM
Hello beautiful Eve! I am very pleased to see that you have persuaded your mum to take so many lovely photos of you. You looks just breathtaking, sweetie! :D