PDA

View Full Version : That's some MOUSE for a cat!

Freedom
08-19-2007, 12:45 PM
I saw this on craigslist for sale, and I couldn't believe it! I've seen plenty of cat toys and such but . . . WOW!

Just thought I'd share it.
cat house is shaped like a big mouse the feet are scratching posts, the nose crinkles when cat attacks it, the belly is open for your cat to go inside to hide/sleep/etc..., and rhe tail is full of cat toys. Original price was $90.00 (of course I never told my husband that) come see it to believe it.

catmandu
08-19-2007, 02:12 PM
We Want A Mooouusse Hooouusse Ttttooooooooooo!!
The Found Cats Speak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-19-2007, 02:58 PM
How cute.:) So are you going to buy it for your furkids?;)

catmandu
08-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Where is that listed for sale?
I would like to see it first. I know the Found Cats say that they want it but they are impulsive.

momcat
08-19-2007, 04:19 PM
That's certainly unique and it looks like it would be loads of fun for a curious kitty. Don't worry, not a word about the cost to your husband!

Medusa
08-19-2007, 06:10 PM
I would love to get that for the fur posse but every flippin' toy, house, bed, etc. that I've bought for them has gone to waste. But if there's a cardboard box and a piece of ribbon or a rubber band around, look out! (No, I don't let them play w/the ribbon or rubber band. But if Puddy gets one in her jaws, she becomes a steel trap.) I'm going to search around here to see if they have something similar but no way am I paying $90 for it, only because history has taught me that I have ghetto cats; they like stuff on the cheap. :confused:

catmandu
08-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Mine too, right now they are using an empty litter container as a fort, and are having the time of thier lives playing in it, attacking and defending!

jazzcat
08-19-2007, 07:42 PM
LOL, that's big mouse house for sure. I'm not sure my guys would want to get into it.

Freedom
08-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Sorry, I should have put the link.

It is in Everett, Mass, which is just north of Boston.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/pet/400398509.html

Hey, some one must have asked, she has added the resale price of $25 in the title! It wasn't there before.