PDA

View Full Version : My Little Buddy Eve

Bengalz
08-18-2007, 12:43 PM
"Meowmie's been so busy this summer she's forgotten to post pictures of her little helper and buddy for PT to see! So I reminded her this morning that she needs to get with the program :p "

I hope you enjoy seeing our little princess again - she has grown some and is everso precious :) Always shadowing her mommy and being the ultimate helper :D

Betty

Pawla
08-18-2007, 01:25 PM
Eve, how nice of you to help Mom with all her chores. I especially like the fridge picture, and if I may say, you have the most beautiful green eyes!

Russian Blue
08-18-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi Eve! :)

It's good to remind your mom since we all get busy and forget to share beautiful felines like yourself. Wish I could come by since I would love to do a photo shoot of you! ;)

Bengalz
08-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Hi Eve! :)

It's good to remind your mom since we all get busy and forget to share beautiful felines like yourself. Wish I could come by since I would love to do a photo shoot of you! ;)

Kass!

How wonderful to hear from you. What a distinct pleasure it would be to have you photograph Eve :D You are most welcome to come by anytime!!!

I hope things are well with you and Rob and that you have enjoyed your summer.

Hugs, Betty

Bengalz
08-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Eve, how nice of you to help Mom with all her chores. I especially like the fridge picture, and if I may say, you have the most beautiful green eyes!

Thank you Pawla!

Cat's eyes are soulful and I just love Eve's eyes :) Some favourites attached ...

catmandu
08-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I second Pawla and say that that photo of Eve on the refrigerator is quite funny. My Cats sit up there and like Eve like to look in and see whats for supper.
Eve is such a Beautiful Cat, we can see why you are so proud of her.

krazyaboutkatz
08-18-2007, 06:00 PM
Eve is such a gorgeous girl.:) Thanks for sharing her pictures with us.:) I also love the refrigerator picture.;)

Medusa
08-19-2007, 08:10 AM
She's a cutie alright. :)

CultureJunky
08-19-2007, 03:05 PM
I love the pictures of eve, and I love the one on the fridge so much I've put it as my desktop picture! :D

Bengalz
08-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Aww thanks everyone so much :D

Betty

jennielynn1970
08-19-2007, 03:51 PM
Oh Eve, you are so pretty!! Love those luminous green eyes! Tell your mommy she needs to post more pictures of you soon!

Grace
08-19-2007, 03:53 PM
She is truly lovely - and those eyes !!

momcat
08-19-2007, 04:15 PM
Gorgeous...Gorgeous...Magnificently Gorgeous!!!!!

Barbara
08-19-2007, 04:33 PM
I can't get Tigris away from the computer. He says he loves Eve's green eyes ;)

Bengalz
08-19-2007, 05:15 PM
I can't get Tigris away from the computer. He says he loves Eve's green eyes ;)

Eve's blushing :D Tigris sure knows how to make a girl feel special! Please give him a huge hug and tell him we think he's pretty wonderful himself, not to mention gorgeous!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Eve and Tigris sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!

Hmmm....do kittis kiss?

She really is stunning with those beautiful green eyes. :)

Barbara
08-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Hmmm....do kittis kiss?

Sure, never got a kitty kiss?

Tigris would love to sit in a tree with Eve :D

Bengalz
08-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Sure, never got a kitty kiss?

Tigris would love to sit in a tree with Eve :D

Please tell Tigris that Eve would be delighted to join him in that tree :D however, she will need his help getting down :rolleyes: LOL our little one loves to run up trees until she realizes she needs to come down and that's not always so easy! Being the little diva that she is, Daddy usually comes to the rescue :rolleyes: