PDA

View Full Version : Bad boys (girl) Whatchagonna do?

RICHARD
08-18-2007, 02:37 AM
Cop arrests wife

A US woman has been arrested for drink driving - after being pulled over by her husband.

Off-duty sheriff's deputy Charlotte Moore, 36, was driving her Pontiac car when she was pulled over by husband and fellow sheriff’s deputy Mike Moore.

Mr Moore called for back-up after his wife allegedly drove off without giving a breath test. He left after colleagues arrived.

Two separate accounts of the incident by Mr Moore indicate his wife was either speeding or making an illegal turn when he pulled her over, according to a police report.

Mrs Moore, 36 of Elko County, Nevada, is a jail deputy and 11-year veteran of the sheriff’s office, reports the Elko Daily Free Press.

Neither Mr or Mrs Moore have commented. Mrs Moore is now on paid administrative leave.

-------------------------
I love this story!

Like how stupid are you going to be?

Don't you know your wife's car?
Why not give your wife a ride home?
Who is going to cook and clean while she's in jail?
Since she works in the jail, do you think she has the keys to the cells?

------------------

Love means never having to say, "You have the right to remain silent..."

Might as well find a good attorney!

DJFyrewolf36
08-18-2007, 04:42 AM
The things that happen in my back yard :rolleyes:

A lot of those cops out in the sticks love to make examples out of people. No one can be above the law, which is a good thing in some respects I have to admit.

Miss Z
08-18-2007, 09:43 AM
No one can be above the law, which is a good thing in some respects I have to admit.

I agree. Married to a police officer or not, you should never escape the hand of the law.

wombat2u2004
08-18-2007, 07:11 PM
I'd say for that guy, very soon some areas of law are going to to be inaccessable. :D :D
Wom