PDA

View Full Version : Curses! Part II

RICHARD
08-18-2007, 01:59 AM
The last few days the Edster has been kinda sluggish, I noticed that he was sleeping all day....I checked his box, Pee and Poop look fine.

Last night he did the "I think I want to get rid of a hairball thing", you know making the puke sounds and nothing comes out!

This morning I put my foot into one of the largest hairballs I have ever seen.

I think that Ed has hacked up about 6 hairballs in the last five years..

This one was HUGE and a brick and yellow hues running thru it and between my toes. He also left some regurgitated food for my other foot.

I am running out of compound curse words to use.

No, no suggestions-I think the neighbors really have had enough. :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:

catmandu
08-18-2007, 09:59 AM
I would buy some hairball Cat Food Richard if I may add some advice.
Ed is a Big Long Haired Cat and throwing up hairballs is rough on thier stomaches.
I find that the Nutro Complete Care Indoor Hairball really works well and is a big help for Furry JJJ3.

jazzcat
08-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Nothing like that special joy a hairball in the wrong place can bring. Something about the details you share (the yellow hues between your toes) really makes one live the moment with you, ick! :D :p

I was lucky enough to discover that some kitty decided to sit on the coffee table to yak a hairball with food off the side into my flip flop sitting on the floor below. Lovely!

Oh those special moments...

Pawla
08-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Nothing like the ooze of hairball between your toes when you get up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. I think we've all been there.

RICHARD
08-18-2007, 07:13 PM
Jazz,

I want everyone to know that I share their pain! :rolleyes:

(And I want to thank Ms. Collins, my creative writing teacher!)

Catman,

The Edster gets a dollop of margarine on the paws every once in a while!

Pawla,
Ain't it amazing you can do a 'hip-hop dance step" without warming your limbs up???

I think we'll call it the "cat puke slide"... :rolleyes:

catfamily
08-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Our Monty the brown main coon coughed up a hairball that was almost a foot long.He must of stepped on it to get it out of his throat before choking.
We both freaked out at how long it was.
We give him hairball remedy daily now.It scared us to death :(

slick
08-18-2007, 11:37 PM
Ah....the dreaded hairball. Since Max is white and my carpet is off white, his hairballs can often camouflage. Makes it very difficult in the middle of the night....even with a light on. :eek:

RICHARD
08-19-2007, 07:54 PM
:D
Ah....the dreaded hairball. Since Max is white and my carpet is off white, his hairballs can often camouflage. Makes it very difficult in the middle of the night....even with a light on. :eek:

Hence the multicolored food.....easier to spot.

What was the old line Technicolor yawn?

rg_girlca
08-19-2007, 10:58 PM
Oh how I can relate with doing the "Cat puke slide" with 6 cats here.

Almost broke my back the other night sliding on one.
Must make a note to myself, that from now on, to turn on the lights before going to the washroom in the middle of the night.

RICHARD
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Oh how I can relate with doing the "Cat puke slide" with 6 cats here.

Almost broke my back the other night sliding on one.
Must make a note to myself, that from now on, to turn on the lights before going to the washroom in the middle of the night.

A miner's headlight is also useful!
:cool: