PDA

View Full Version : Put Luck Lunch here at work today

king2005
08-17-2007, 12:42 PM
OMG I'm sooo stuffed!!! There was a crazy amount of food that people made. There is such a wide variety of cultures here at work, so there was a whole wide of variety in foods. I filled my plate as I didn't eat much yesterday (didn't have time & was too tired to cook when I got home at midnight)... So I ate way too much food, & then chatted with co-workers for about an hour.

At about 1:25 one of my co-workers said, why don't you take home the rest of the pasta my husband made, so you can have a lot of already made food for the weekend. I said SURE, that pasta dish was sooooooo good!! SO I have enough of that pasta to last me all weekend, YUMMY!! But she said, hmmm there is still a lot of room in that container, here add all this other food until its full :eek:

I have enough food to feed me 3 times a day for the whole weekend & prob into next week!!! :eek: :D

But right now I just want to curl up & sleep hehe I've had so little sleep & so little food the past 3 days that this crazy huge meal is really hitting me hard :p

wombat2u2004
08-17-2007, 02:05 PM
Ahhhhh what ???? Free food ???
Where do you work ??? I want a job there to !!!!! :p
Wom

king2005
08-17-2007, 02:13 PM
Your gonna have to Move to Canada then. I work for Samsung, we get a lot of free food... Popicle week was the best!!

Last year it was popicle month hehe

For big events, there is lobster, steak,roast, chocolate fountains, BBQed chicken, & a ton of Korean fruits & other neat things & SOOOOO many goodies!!

Every month there is b-day cake too!!

All coffee/tea/hot chocolate is free everyday, take your fill! :D

wombat2u2004
08-17-2007, 02:16 PM
I'm movin there !!!!! :D
Wom

king2005
08-17-2007, 02:23 PM
I'm movin there !!!!! :D
Wom

Hehehe I wont mention what we get at the xmas party, cause you might fall off your chair & break a hip LOL :p

All I'll say in this post is you have to dress fancy & expect to be waited in hand & foot... get VERY VERY DRUNK & then dance for hours on the dance floor :D Then the REAL fun begins, FREE PRODUCT!!!!!!!! Not just 1 or 2 things.. like 30-50 items, including HUGE TVS, top of the line fridges, etc !! lol

I might have said too much... are you still breathing??

wombat2u2004
08-17-2007, 03:21 PM
Hehehe I wont mention what we get at the xmas party, cause you might fall off your chair & break a hip LOL :p

All I'll say in this post is you have to dress fancy & expect to be waited in hand & foot... get VERY VERY DRUNK & then dance for hours on the dance floor :D Then the REAL fun begins, FREE PRODUCT!!!!!!!! Not just 1 or 2 things.. like 30-50 items, including HUGE TVS, top of the line fridges, etc !! lol

I might have said too much... are you still breathing??

OMG really ???? You get stuff like that for free ????
Must be a bloody good company to do that for you all.
As for the fancy dress Xmas party.....I could wear a cardboard box with just my legs and arms and head sticking out, and go as returned TV set !!!! :D
Wom