PDA

View Full Version : so you think you can dance..

luvofallhorses
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
for those who watch it.. Sabra won! :D The top 4 so deserved to be there and she deserved it so much. they all did. I am so happy for her and of course obviously at the end the other top 19 were so proud of her. :D I want to go to the tour so bad in November since the closet one is to me is in Nevada! :D I am so glad the last choreographer wanted her and Neil to perform the sweet dreams are made of this (I forget what genre it is) routine. I loved that routine! :D this season is the best one yet. I really enjoyed this season. :)

here's her page on her bio for those that don't watch it :
http://www.fox.com/dance/bios/15-johnson.htm

pitc9
08-16-2007, 10:19 PM
I've only watched it 4 times, the first 2 weeks and the last 2 weeks. :o

I too am glad she won!
And to think she's only been dancing for 4 years!!! :eek:

luvofallhorses
08-16-2007, 10:31 PM
I know! like they all say, she does dance with her heart. :)

Lobodeb
08-16-2007, 11:38 PM
I watched it from beginning to end. I was a little disappointed that Lacey didn't win as she was my favorite, but any one of the top 4 could have won as they were all terrific. Neil really blossomed in the last few weeks, Danny came out of his shell and Sabra is just amazing considering what little time she's been dancing.

Karen
08-16-2007, 11:56 PM
I was rooting for Sabra since the first episode, so was glad she won.

Lacey is an excellent dancer, but the faces that she often made bugged me, and I also knew if she won, people would cry foul, as she's Benji (last year's winner)'s sister. People don't take into account that Lacey and Benji probably shared the same excellent teachers that got Benji in in the first place, same with Danny and Travis - dancers don't generally form in a void, and it shouldn't be a surprise that an excellent teacher or set of teachers could produce more than one top student, should it?

And I know that Danny is going to do well anyway, even coming in second, he's an amazing dancer, and I am sure various companies will be knocking on his door!

JenBKR
08-17-2007, 07:49 AM
I am so happy for Sabra! I was thinking that either her or Danny would win, although I would have been happy if any of the top 4 won. I really loved them all. I'm actually kind of sad that it's over though, I love watching that show.

luvofallhorses
08-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I'm actually kind of sad that it's over though, I love watching that show.

same here! I love that show, too. :) I have been watching it ever since the 1st season. I didn't get into it until the 2nd season but this season was the best. :D