PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Ritzy Update

Tuxluvr2
08-16-2007, 05:57 PM
It has been a very long time since I posted here, but want to let veteran Pet Talkers know that Ms. Ritzy and I are ok. I hope to contribute more frequently now, and to even post a few current photos of Ritz.
Best wishes to all.

Catty1
08-16-2007, 05:59 PM
Aww...hello! I am really looking forward to hearing updates about you and Ritz!

:)

catmandu
08-16-2007, 06:08 PM
We are so glad to hear that You and Ms Ritzy are doing fine and we look forward to seeing photographs of You and Ms Ritzy very soon.

jenluckenbach
08-16-2007, 06:09 PM
It is great to hear from you. Glad to know that the 2 of you are OK. :)

Edwina's Secretary
08-16-2007, 06:35 PM
I think of you and Ritzy often and do so hope we will see more of you soon! Remember...everything looks better with Ms. Ritzy sitting on it!

Tuxluvr2
08-16-2007, 06:54 PM
Thanks for thinking of us. It has been a difficult year, but the passing of time has a way of healing broken hearts.

zippy-kat
08-16-2007, 07:20 PM
*tears* I'm so glad you could give us an update and I'm so glad both of you are doing well. You guys are often in my thoughts and prayers. Wanda and Ritzi were (and still are) a beloved PT pair.

It's so wonderful of you to give us an update and I look forward to the pictures and stories yet to come.

With love,
Zippie

krazyaboutkatz
08-16-2007, 11:28 PM
Thanks for the update.:) I'm glad to hear that both you and Ritzy are doing well. I look forward to seeing some pictures of her.:)

shais_mom
08-17-2007, 12:26 AM
thanks for the update.
Glad you are both doing well. :)

Killearn Kitties
08-17-2007, 03:56 AM
How nice to see an update from you this morning. I am very pleased to hear that you and Ms Ritz are well. I certainly will look forward to photos and more news. :)

Very best wishes to you both.

jazzcat
08-17-2007, 11:43 AM
I'm glad to see an update from you. This past year we added a little Tuxie to our family and she often makes me think of Ritzy.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-18-2007, 12:07 AM
Yipeeeee, Ritzy uppydates! ;)

It's good to hear from you again. I, too, think of Wanda, you and Ritzy often and wonder how you're doing. Glad to hear things are starting to get a little better, and we're all looking forward to more uppydates - and pics too! :)

Randi
08-18-2007, 10:14 AM
It's so nice to see a post from you - I often go back and read the old goodies from Wanda. I think I can say that we all miss Wanda, and hearing how Ritzy and you are getting on. I know it's been a hard year for you, but I'm glad you're feeling a little better. :)

Please keep us updated - and pictures are very welcome! ;)