PDA

View Full Version : In loving memory of F. David Ploss, Jr.

moosmom
08-16-2007, 01:44 PM
10 years ago today my beloved father passed away. My heart is hurting and my mood is quite somber. I miss him terribly, even after 10 years, the hurt and emptiness are still there. Unfortunately, I have to go to work at 5 pm and really don't feel like being around anyone right now. :(

Daddy,

You were my hero, despite your shortcomings. You were the world's greatest photographer who could make the Hawaiian Lady tattoo on your arm dance. Your favorite sayings, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." and "Beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick" are used on a regular basis in my life. Everytime I smell cigar smoke, I KNOW it's you watching over me and letting me know you are there.

Have a drink for me in Heaven, will ya Dad? Give Tigger skritches. Let Mom know I love her and miss her everyday of my life as I do you. You deserve for the sun to shine.

Love you Daddy.

Donna :(

Whisk_Luva
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
(((Hugs)))

Randi
08-16-2007, 03:18 PM
I understand what it is to miss someone so terribly. :( Donna, I'm sure your dad will have drink and a cigar every time you think of him - and he'll share the goodies with your mom. ;)

((((hugs))))

Miss Z
08-16-2007, 03:44 PM
Oh Donna, what a beautiful, touching tribute to your father. He did an amazing job in raising such a GREAT daughter.

My thoughts are with you today. I know the thought of your dad having a good time will be with you and keep you going on this sombre anniversary.

((major hugs))

Zara

cassiesmom
08-16-2007, 05:09 PM
(((Hugs)))
Same here (((hugs)))

Catty1
08-16-2007, 06:06 PM
{{{{{hugs}}}}} My dad passed just the year before yours.

I hope your dad was a crib player...he'll be in good company.

If nothing else, they can share a cigar. :)

I wonder what your dad would think of your nekkid kitties? ;)

{{{hugs}}}

davidpizzica
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
Donna, ((((hugs)))) to you on this sad anniversary of the passing of your father. I know he meant a lot more to you than I can express here. I've seen his photograph and he was a good looking man and when I was in your apartment, I had the funny feeling he was looking down on me, too. Donna, if you should feel really down, the soggy shoulder is still here. Again Donna, ((((hugs)))) to you.

pitc9
08-16-2007, 10:20 PM
{{{hugs}}}