PDA

View Full Version : Ugghhh...what is wrong with people???

critter crazy
08-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I can accross this on another Forum, and was just disgusted!!!! Why would any one who owns a horse, do this to them???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4pig67unHo&mode=related&search=

lvpets2002
08-15-2007, 04:08 PM
:( :mad: Yes its very disgusting.. When your enviroment is of no morals then how would they have respect for any animals..

Miss Z
08-15-2007, 04:34 PM
That is absolutely awful. The sight of a beautiful horse tumbling down such a steep and horrendously high hill sent shivers down my spine. The poor things don't stand a chance of escaping injury free. :(

Anyone who participates in or supports this 'spectacle' wants their head examining, IMO.

Kalei
08-15-2007, 06:36 PM
That is absolutely awful, those poor horses, they must be in so much pain:(

Sweet Sixy
08-15-2007, 06:39 PM
Wow :mad:
People do the stupidest things...that is just sick.

Alysser
08-15-2007, 06:47 PM
I don't get how watching animals tumble down a hill is considered entertainment. As much as I love America, what the hell is worng with some people in this country?? :mad: People are so sick.

Argranade
08-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Omg that's horrible,

Those people obviously have NO respect or feelings for animals.

THEY should run down that hill with 200 pounds of horse sh*t on there backs!

I hate them all those looders, are there any goverments or somthing trying to stop this!

Those poor horses. :(

chocolatepuppy
08-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Disgusting. People are sick! :mad: Too bad none of the riders broke their neck.

buttercup132
08-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I couldn't finish watching it. I can't belive people do that for fun. I imagine the riders get pretty hurt too (not that it matter with what they are doing to the horses). That video made me really upset.

Flatcoatluver
08-15-2007, 10:38 PM
I don't get how watching animals tumble down a hill is considered entertainment.
The same people that watch these are the same people who like to watch pit bull and chicken fights. So disgusting, I couldn't finish watching either.

Blue Dragonfly
08-16-2007, 12:40 AM
omg that is awful. if that happened in australia the people would be sent to jail. the RSPCA is really strict here.

Genny
08-16-2007, 04:04 AM
That is so sad. I don't know how some people can be so cruel and mistreat an innocent animal. :mad: I feel so bad for those horses....

countrycowgirl
08-16-2007, 07:07 PM
that just makes me sick!!! some people just aren't right!!!!

inlovewithanimals
08-16-2007, 07:48 PM
How sick can people in America get???
DISCUSTING!!!!

Justin,

Babyboonie
08-18-2007, 06:01 AM
I'm in shock that people actually see this as entertainment - they are sick.

Tears are in my eyes after watching that poor defenseless animal being forced to run full speed over the top and down the VERY steep hill - s/he must have been in so much pain..but I pray the rider came off worse. That may sound harsh, but the rider has the choice..the horse doesn't.

Those that did make it to the bottom and across the water were then severely whipped to make them run faster - how would they like it? I don't like horse racing at the best of times...but this is 10 times worse.

This has made me so mad :mad:

TamanduaGirl
08-18-2007, 02:29 PM
Well for one thing it's not America. It's a reservation. A reservation is a sovereign nation. Essentially a country within our country.

mike001
08-18-2007, 03:09 PM
As a horse person I found this totally disgusting. Some people have no respect for animals and treat them like "things".

lute
08-18-2007, 10:30 PM
That is sick! Bunch of stupid people! :mad:

Callie
08-20-2007, 07:18 PM
I, too, think it is cruel and disgusting as it is done today but it originally started out, same as any rodeo contest, from the cowboys who followed cows into canyons and so on when rounding the cows up.

The horse and rider did not fly recklessly over embankments and so on...riders carefully chose the route to go and they did not push the horse beyond it's ability to deliver without undue pain or (heaven forbid!) injury. A cowboy on foot is a pitiful creature so naturally they wanted to avoid that. Besides, MOST cowboys respected their animals and considered them a working partner, even if it was just one picked that day out of the string. Such horses were also trained to rollback onto their haunches when going down an incline, and they didn't do it at a full gallop.

What is happening in that so-called contest is a debauchery of the original so don't blame cowboys. The guys that ride those horses in that disgusting show of insanity, are no more cowboys than circus clowns are.

Callie

KittyGurl
08-21-2007, 08:55 AM
That is just so SICK!!! :mad: How mean can people get!

Poor horse, it must be in so much pain. Those IDIOTS don't know that the horse can die from doing something like that.

So digusting!! Sick, just sick! Hope those people fall of the horse, tumble down the hill and get stepped on! ERRR:mad:

Zippy
08-21-2007, 11:36 AM
I didn't watch the video the title said it all. :mad: :mad:
If people want to hurt themselfs fine leave the poor animals out of it. Human umm People have a choose to do or not to do something.
What is wrong with people? :( :mad:
Sadly I ask myself that question every day. :(