PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!

Toby's my baby
08-15-2007, 12:49 AM
Some of you probably know that for the past couple months I have been getting ready to move from Minnesota to Arizona. My mom moved down here 2 months ago, and now my twin sister, dad, and I are here. We got delayed by a week because it rained here and they couldn't finish our house. The house is still not done, but we hopefully will be moving in this weekend. Right now the 4 of us are staying in my mom's tiny apartment. It's good to be with my mom again, as I do NOT get along with my dad, and I have been living with him for the last 2 months.

School starts next Thursday so I'm dreading that. I'm pretty sure I'm going shopping for some new clothes in Las Vegas tomorrow if I finish registering for classes and all that fun stuff early. It is so weird to think that I can just got to Las Vegas for the afternoon. :p

I'm not happy about moving here. I'm praying that I am able to move back next summer, but we will have to see how this next year goes. I miss my pups SO much, and CP. I'm working on my dad about bringing Autumn out here next month. My dad doesn't want dogs in our brand new house, but hopefully my mom and I can change that. CP is comming out in September though, so I'm happy about that.

I will try to remember to get some pictures of our new house tomorrow, and will hopefully post them soon.

It's good to be back!! :D

Laura's Babies
08-15-2007, 04:09 AM
Hi there! I hope you do well in with that move and make a lot of freinds. Maybe in no time, you will have adjusted and love it there! Life is full of adventures and this is a new one for you! Good Luck!!

Ginger's Mom
08-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Good to hear from you, Beth. I think once you start school and start making friends in the area you will feel much better. And I am sure that you are going to make some wonderful friends in your new home. In the meantime, have fun shopping! :)

k9krazee
08-15-2007, 08:49 AM
I was just thinking about you the other day wondering how the move went! Have fun school shopping and I can't wait to see the pics!

petslover
08-15-2007, 10:22 AM
Wow, shopping in Las Vegas. That sounds like a dream come true!!!

I love Vegas so I am jealous. hehe.

Toby's my baby
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
Thanks everybody. We went to the school today and registered for classes. I'm taking a Med Terms class which I am pretty excited about because I'm planning on and have been planning on being in the medical field. I took some pictures of the house today, but I didn't realize the carpet and all the other stuff wouldn't be in, so I'll wait to post pictures until I get some of the house completly finished.

The cross country coach came into the room we were in and asked if me or my sister would like to be in cross country. I LOVE running, and I am very interested in being in it. My mom thought it would be a good idea so I would be able to make friends as I am not very outgoing. We told my dad about it and he said "no way". :rolleyes: My dad is a control freak, and he won't let me be in it. I was excited to hopefully start practice in the morning and meet people, but he totally shot that down. :(

I_luv_rusty
08-15-2007, 10:50 PM
It nice to hear from you again. :) Sorry, that your dad said no to cross country. But ethier way, i'm sure you'll make friends. :D Have fun school shopping in Vegas, and can't wait to see the pictures of your home.

Alysser
08-15-2007, 11:01 PM
It's great to hear from you again. I am sorry you didn't get to join Cross Country, but there are plenty of other ways to make friends. Good luck in your new school, and keep us updated. I really hope your dad lets you bring Autumn back to the house.