PDA

View Full Version : We're Back!!

heidiv
08-14-2007, 08:03 PM
I have recently gotten a promotion and with that came longer hours and less time on the computer. But this week is going to be my 31st birthday and the week of Paris babies 1st Gotcha Birthday I wanted to post some pictures of her then and now. She has turned into a total character. She has my hubby and I constantly laughing. I will post a couple of pics with the way she is able distort her body in order to make the two of us laugh.
She was the best 30th birthday present a husband could get she is my little shadow following me everywhere. Talks ALL of the time as many siamese cats do. That is why I love them so. I will post some of her and some of the other three if I can get some but I just wanted everyone to see how much she has grown and how much of a silly beautiful little girl Paris has turned out to be..... I love and absolutely adore my other kitties but this little girl like I have said is my shadow she reads me like a book if I am sad she is there if I am happy...well she is usually the reason why I am laughing. I can't do anything without her. Where my others are more independent. But with out babbling anymore here is Paris...Happy Gotcha Birthday Paris, my little peanut butta!!! Mommy loves you!

heidiv
08-14-2007, 08:07 PM
Here are the pictures of Chloe Baby, Tucker and Paris all twisted up like I have mensioned in the previous thread. Hope you all enjoy!!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 08:28 PM
Paris is so lovely!! Happy Birthday to YOU and Happy Gotcha Day to Paris!!

krazyaboutkatz
08-15-2007, 12:56 AM
Welcome back and happy early 31st birthday and early 1st gotcha day Paris!!!:D All of your furkids are adorable.:)

catmandu
08-15-2007, 04:49 PM
All of My Meezers are waving to Paris and telling you taht you have made a very wise move as you cannot go wrong with a Siamese Cat!
And we are glad to see that you are advacing in your career and you know now that in a Cats mind more money = more treats.
Thats what JJJ3 always said.