PDA

View Full Version : not everyday a GSD shows up at work lol

cali
08-14-2007, 07:40 PM
lol I had an interesting afternoon, I German Shepherd showed up at the mall. from what I piece together from custmers recounts, the dog was randomly following people, she followed someone into the mall, the person let the dog out of the mall, the dog found the automatic doors and let herself back in, armed with a stick to solisct anyone to play fetch with her lol. what struck me, was that this was clearly a very well bred GSD, she was by no means a BYB bred dog lol so I called my mom to post about her on the local show dog list, I figered even if the owner isnt on the list, the breeder probably IS. we also called the shelter, but they were so back up they asked us to try to keep her inside, and they would come when they could. she's found her owner anyway, the Owner found her way to us(from asking around, lots of our custamers saw the dog, and they directed her to us) but it was after the Shelter finally came and picked up the doggy, so I directed her to the shelter lol. I rather liked the dog though, she was sweet, we kept her behind the counter, there is a gate on it that we dont normally use, but we used it to keep the dog in..well sort of lol when I went to take someone drycleaning to the backroom, the dog jumped the gate to follow me :D anyway, not everyday you help custamers while playing tug with a GSD lol

crow_noir
08-15-2007, 01:16 AM
What a way to break up the monotony.

I do hope her owner sprung her.

pitc9
08-15-2007, 07:10 AM
What... no pictures??!
:p

Glad she's back with her owner!

lizbud
08-15-2007, 05:49 PM
Thanks to you & your mom for keeping her out of trouble till her people
could bring her back home. Sounds like a very friendly dog. :)

lute
08-15-2007, 09:37 PM
That is so funny!

petslover
08-17-2007, 09:22 AM
LOL!! How funny.

cassiesmom
08-17-2007, 09:41 AM
I wish a GSD would stop by MY work! I could use such a good stress-reliever.