PDA

View Full Version : With a little help from her Friends Precious faces

catmandu
08-14-2007, 04:01 PM
Losing most of her teeth.
Its funny that John Hancock who has one tooth for years is now mewing like a dutch uncle to Precious.
Its not so bad Precious.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011004.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011003.jpg
I eat just great.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats1011002.jpg
And Dad wouldnt do anything unless it was for your own good. Thank You John and Shemp Angel . I am not afraid anymore.

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Awwww! There is nothing like a friend with experience that can give you good advice and make you feel better.

G535
08-14-2007, 05:54 PM
It can only be good if it makes the pain go away. :)

phesina
08-14-2007, 08:07 PM
You will do just fine, Precious! All your friends are with you.

Love,
Pat and cats

Killearn Kitties
08-15-2007, 02:35 AM
The girls will be keeping their paws crossed for you Precious!

kb2yjx
08-15-2007, 04:17 AM
TO my dear Friend Precious,
I just wanted you to know that I have much empathy for you, since I, too, have ALL my teeth out. I was ONLY 5 years old, but if those bad teeth did not come out, I do not think I would be writing to you now!!! I sure feel much better and I still LOVE to eat!!!! Right now, you don't feel so great, but in a few days, all will have passed. Take Good care of yourself, and Dad will help you now, too!
Love and Hugs,
"Princess" Raven(COTD 12/9/04)

Pawla
08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Precious, you are a very lucky girl to have such good friends! Your Daddy is just taking care of you, and would NEVER do anything unless it was for your own good. I hope things go very well for you. You and your Daddy will be in my prayers.

Don Juan's mom
08-15-2007, 02:36 PM
Poor Precious! :(

My grandmother's cat C.B. (for Clara Bow) had most of her teeth removed as a mature cat. She continued to catch birds (which her human would release unharmed albeit traumatized), and lived to the age of 19.

Liz

catmandu
08-15-2007, 03:29 PM
The Precious day is next Tuesday as that was the first time that I could get a ride out there. She will be fine until then as she has her Fancy Feast and Janice bringing her snacks.
I have to feed her seperatley as the other Cats make her nervous if they hover.I know that she will be a lot better off after the surgery but I cant help but worry about my Dresden Doll.
Shes been so close since Sam passed on.
I know its a joy to her that his Angels by her side pemanantly.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SAMPREC.jpg
And he will be by her side until its thier turn to go to the Rainbow Bridge together.
One Fine Day.

Catty1
08-15-2007, 03:43 PM
Gary - when did you find out her teeth had to be removed? Is she losing all of them?

{{{{hugs}}}} to little Precious.

catmandu
08-15-2007, 03:52 PM
She was at the Vets last Thursady and he sent a message Monday that she had stomatatis gingivitis. He said the best thing would be to take all but her essential teeth and give her a steroid injection.
We will be on pins and needles until she comes home next Wednesday.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/SAMPREC.jpg
Precious at her peak around 6 yeras ago. She was almost 9 pounds then, and is barley tipping the Toledoes at 5 now.
Time take a toll on us all.

lvpets2002
08-15-2007, 03:53 PM
;) Hey there sweet wittle girl.. You can eat soft food now.. Found Cat Angels are on the look out for a Big Box to arrive in Canada from Texas with a whole bunch of soft food for you & JJJ3.. Stay sweet & adorable all you babies.. Bigg Huggss & Whisker Kissess.. ;)

CultureJunky
08-16-2007, 05:26 AM
Precious, dad Gary is doing his best to look after you, and you know it's for the best and in the end you will feel so much better. John Hancock has managed and he enjoys life and so shall you with him helping and all the found cat angels helping you to adjust to life after your experience. I'm sure your pawpie will get you lots of nice soft things to eat to make it easier :)

Scooter's Mom
08-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Oh, Precious! Your pawpie is going to do what he can to make sure you're comfortable. He loves you so much. I bet that having all those teeth pulled makes you feel better after a little while. Gotta get rid of all the icky stuff to make way for the good.

Scooter Bug and Charlie send their best to you my dear.

Your auntie Crystal in Arizona

K & L
08-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Precious you will do so much better with those nasty teeth gone! :) Our Bailey has 2 and since the removal of the bad ones he's feeling SO much better! Good luck little one!

catmandu
08-16-2007, 04:28 PM
And we want to sens Special Thanks to Helene of lvpets2002 for sending that box from Texas with foods that we cant get in Catada.
I know that Joseph and Precious will keep you always in thier prayers and they will make sure you always have Fresh Big Mice.
We are so happy that Skid Mathias is getting a kick out of them.