PDA

View Full Version : Medusa - it's National Creamsicle Day!

Catty1
08-14-2007, 09:34 AM
Mary, I get a quote of the day in my email every day - just had to share this with you. (Don't let it go to her head, though! :) )

Did you know...

... that today is National Creamsicle Day? Celebrate by eating a creamsicle before dinner!

Ignore the last part - feed HER dessert instead! ;)

catmandu
08-14-2007, 09:38 AM
I really think that that day is for Our Cat Companion Friend Creamsicle. If anyone deserves a day in her honor its Creamsicle the Wonderful. And I am sure that there certainly will be a lot of agreement as Creamsicle is such a Dear Cat.

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 09:40 AM
MMmmmmmmmm! I love Creamsicle's!!

Funny story here... I have a recipe for a Creamsicle cake.. I make it out on the boats and the guys ask what kind of cake it is.They say they have never heard of Creamsicle and are not sure they will like it but they will try it.. As soon as they take that first bite they say "OH YEA! Now I remember!! This tastes just like it!"

I haven't seen a actual Creamsicle in a long, long time but that cake satisfies the taste for them...

So, lucky Creamsicle has a day named after her? How cool is that? :D

Killearn Kitties
08-14-2007, 10:02 AM
Wow! You have a Day, Creamsicle? :eek: Please can my girls have your paw-tograph.

Medusa
08-14-2007, 02:15 PM
Now how cool is that! She was all snuggly in my lap while I was having a snack. When I told her that today is National Creamsicle Day, you can see her reaction by the pix below. It does appear that she's unaffected by all of it and is remaining her sweet, modest self. ;)

Kalei
08-14-2007, 02:17 PM
Aw happy Creamsicle Day Miss Creamsicle! You are looking as lovely as ever and I hope you are having a great day:D

phesina
08-14-2007, 04:01 PM
She was right in the middle of doing her nails when she heard that! No wonder she isn't devoting too much attention to it.

RedHedd
08-14-2007, 05:49 PM
Mary, I get a quote of the day in my email every day - just had to share this with you. (Don't let it go to her head, though! :) )

Ignore the last part - feed HER dessert instead! ;)
:D We must subscribe to the same newsletter ;) I got that one too and immediately thought of PetTalk :)

cassiesmom
08-14-2007, 06:13 PM
Happy Creamsicle Day, gorgeous miss Creamsicle!!!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Ahhhh! She looks lovely on her very on day! Happy Creamsicle Day, Creamsicle!