PDA

View Full Version : Boo and Bye!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 08:48 AM
Boo has been behaving herself lately, trying to avoid problems with everyone else. She don't seem to be stalking Samantha like she was and Samantha isn't running to get out of her way anymore but still watches her close. I didn't say anything but she bit the daylights out of me a couple of weeks ago, bit deep and I had to go to the doctor. It made me so mad that I moved her to another room (out of my bedroom) and left her there until I got over being mad. She knew I was mad because she never mad a sound the whole time she was in there. Since I moved her back into my bedroom and have started letting her out again, she has so far, had a different attitude and trying to behave herself.

I do have an appointment with Nancy to read her when I get back. I don't know what else to do.... we can't go on with all the stress in this house that she is causing and I absolutely HATE her having to stay in that bedroom with the door shut because I have to leave the house, or am to busy to watch her. I am hoping Nancy can help reslove this once and for all.

It is time to say Good Bye for another 28 days. Time to go back to work. I hate leaving these babies! They just get sweetier and sweetier towards me everytime I come home and constantly shower me with love and attention the whole time I am home. Even silly Giz has become a lap cat :eek: nowdays! She has NEVER been a lap cat but will now get in my lap, lay her head back on me looking up at me meowing for me to pet her.. (I eat that up!) We have a real long drive tomorrow, the boat is up around St. Louis so I am not looking forwards to that long ride. I will leave here about 5am in the morning, drive to Mississippi and pick up my Captain and off we go!

I will miss my babies and all of you. Somebody take notes for me so I don't miss anything!

Donnaj4962
08-14-2007, 08:55 AM
Oh my... time to go again ALREADY??? I am sure your gang will be fine while you are away. Have a great trip!

I will be anxious to hear what Nancy has to say when you return.

Kalei
08-14-2007, 09:06 AM
Aw that must suck, leaving your furbabies, they are all so sweet, and I think its so awesome how they all love you right up and sit on your lap, you must melt when they do that:)

I hope you have a good time away, we will all miss your posts here and your kitties and us will be awaiting your arrival back.:)

Catty1
08-14-2007, 09:32 AM
WAAAAAAAH!!!!! :(

And no fundraising to do to keep your memory alive! ;)

Have a wonderful time...and I think Nancy will be able to help your Boo!

HUGS!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 09:48 AM
Catty, I am betting she can at least advise me on what else to try to help resolve the problem. I just want Boo to be happy here and to fit in and there be peace in the house... I'm not asking for them all to be best buddies or friends, I just want peace in the house and them at least tolerating each other. If she can help it will be well worth the money... goodness knows, I have already spent a small fortune on Feliway, rescue remedy, and a large cage.

This winter, I think I will have her read Amy for me. Winters are so hard on her and I have always wondered if she was in any pain during the winter when it is so cold and damp.

lvpets2002
08-14-2007, 09:55 AM
:( Already time to leave.. BooHoo.. Well :) hey have a safe trip & try to enjoy the next 28 days.. We will all miss you & the babies.. We will have pics of Rastus & Skid & others ready for you when you get back.. Give your babies Bigg Huggs from us before you leave..

catlover4ever
08-14-2007, 10:10 AM
:( Bye Laura :(

I hope you have a safe trip. :)

rg_girlca
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Bye Laura. Have a safe trip.

I'm so sorry to hear that Boo bit you. I hope you have healed up well from it.
I pray that Boo continues to behave for your sake and for your furbabies.

AWWWWWW your babies miss you so much when you are away that they just have to turn the love on when you are home. I bet you can't wait to retire so you can spend more time with them.

phesina
08-14-2007, 04:03 PM
Bon voyage, Laura! We're all looking forward to seeing you again next month.

Prayers that Boo will mellow out.

Pat and cats

catmandu
08-14-2007, 04:09 PM
Have a safe trip Laura. There are several Nautical Pet Angels who go with you on your trips so you are never totally away from Pets.
I hear Moose and Priscilla Angels are going this trip so listen for stereo Pigeon PURRRS!
I bet you are looking forward to retirement. I sure love it!!!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 04:25 PM
I could retire next year if I want to take early retirement... I just haven't decided what I am going to do...

Catty1
08-14-2007, 07:19 PM
I could retire next year if I want to take early retirement... I just haven't decided what I am going to do...

Be a foster mom, of course! :D

I am sure a few of us here could donate a couple $ a month to help out! :)

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 08:31 PM
I still have things I want to do before I retire that is going to take a lot of $$$$$.. Things that were suppose to be done by now but have kept been shoved back and back.. I had planned to be all set by retiremant age and here I am still here waiting to get it done... :confused: