PDA

View Full Version : Cat That Eats With A Fork & Other Utensils

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2007, 01:12 AM
Here's a video that I received from a friend. Enjoy!!!:)

Cat With A Fork (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3849691642242855978&q=cat+with+a+fork&total=112&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0).

koxka
08-14-2007, 02:25 AM
WoW, WoW, WoW, a million times! :eek:

But then, this lady has too may time on her hands! :rolleyes:

lady_zana
08-14-2007, 05:17 AM
hehehe...that's pretty cool...but right now, I'll just settle for them not trying to eat off MY fork before we work on letting them have their own! :p :p :p

Medusa
08-14-2007, 06:53 AM
Y'know, it's interesting to watch. But why do people insist on trying to convert their animals into humans? Animals have their own personal charm because that's who/what they are. I think it's doing a disservice to animals to try to make them like us. But maybe I should lighten up a bit, I dunno.

caffeitina
08-14-2007, 07:01 AM
WOW :eek: That's too cool! What a well-trained cat!

Laura's Babies
08-14-2007, 07:50 AM
To cute!!

Felicia's Mom
08-14-2007, 11:11 AM
To cute!!

I agree, that was cute!:D

Kalei
08-14-2007, 11:56 AM
Wow, that is awesome! I would train my cat to do that but I don't have that much time on my hands lol, I salute that cat though. That cat is pretty darn smart!

RedHedd
08-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Y'know, it's interesting to watch. But why do people insist on trying to convert their animals into humans? Animals have their own personal charm because that's who/what they are. I think it's doing a disservice to animals to try to make them like us. But maybe I should lighten up a bit, I dunno.
I'm with you on that. I enjoy my cats being cats.

Someone sent me that last week and I just though "oh, brother" she has WAY too much time on her hands and not enough friends! :rolleyes:

lvpets2002
08-14-2007, 12:24 PM
;) How so sweet & cute.. I cant wait to see Tesa on Ophra Winfrey show.. great video thanks

Catty1
08-14-2007, 12:32 PM
Originally Posted by Medusa

I saw a show several weeks ago...these two women had spent all this time and money making a wedding dress and tux for their Bichon-type dogs. They dressed them up, and were laughing at how they wouldn't "kiss".

I would LOVE to see dogs trying to get humans to sniff each other's butts and ...well, never mind, won't go there....

Maybe this lady has trained herself to use a litter box???? :rolleyes:

Medusa
08-14-2007, 02:22 PM
Good one! I agree totally! I would much rather see a well behaved cat and by that I mean one that isn't destructive and/or vicious than a cat than can do tricks and be dressed up like a Barbie doll. But to each his own, I guess. At least they're being taken care of and aren't abused, abandoned or neglected. But when I saw a post of red nail polish on a dog's toe nails, that should've been clipped because they were growing under, it upset me. Too many animals are family member substitutes and that's just sad.

catmandu
08-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Wow that Cats sure going to town with that fork and chopsticks. I wish I could train Joseph to do that and then take him into a restaurant and let him go to town, hmm it would have to be Scrappy 2 as yopu cant eat Whiskas Temptations with a fork!!

Pam
08-14-2007, 06:08 PM
;) How so sweet & cute.. I cant wait to see Tesa on Ophra Winfrey show.. great video thanks

Very cute!! I bet if someone shows this to Oprah she will put her on the show and she'll have her wish! :) I had to laugh at the part where the kitty had to wash her paws and the lady was singing to her. :) I wonder what the husband thinks of all of this. :D :D