PDA

View Full Version : Catsitting, two previous rescues. UPDATE! Fixed Pictures.

rg_girlca
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
NO, it's not the "Peas." LOL!!!!

Some of you might remember these two, that I got from my idiotic neighbours that use to live across the street from me. Brother & sister, Beau & Pixel aka now Harry & Sherry. Harry is in the front, Sherry is behind.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Pictures009.jpg

Well I had the pleasure of catsitting them for 4 days at the beginning of June and have them again for a week. Their meowmie has gone away on a business trip and had no one that she could trust to take care of them, so I told her to bring them here.
They both have since gotten a shave and their fur feels like silk. They are both so sweet and loving.

Sherry is on the left and Harry's on the right. They both love being near the window.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/Letsputourheadstogether.jpg

Handsome Harry.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/08-12-07.jpg

Beautiful Sherry.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/ArentIPurrty.jpg

They were skittish at first, but after a few days settled down. They growl at my boys though when they see them at the French doors. On Wednesday or Thursday, their meowmie should be back for them.

critter crazy
08-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Oh My!!!!! They are just drop dead gorgeous!!!! :eek:

Laura's Babies
08-13-2007, 10:00 PM
They sure are!! They are just the prettiest pair! Lucky you! Getting to cat sit them. They would go home spoiled rotten if I kept them!!

G535
08-13-2007, 10:06 PM
I would find it almost impossible to give them back!

krazyaboutkatz
08-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Yes, I remember them. They sure are gorgeous and you're so lucky to get to take care of them.:)

sweetpatata6
08-14-2007, 06:21 AM
I only see red x's, but i'm sure your haveing a ball!! :)

Medusa
08-14-2007, 06:45 AM
Yes, me, too, no pix showed up. But have fun! :p

moosmom
08-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Isn't it great to be able to visit with previous rescues?? I cat sit for my friends Mike and Carolyn all the time. Otto, formerly known as "Tucker Dude" used to be my cat but, unfortunately, he needed to be an only cat. He lives in a 3 story Victorian home with all wood floors, HUGE windows and lots of hidey-holes. He is spoiled rotten too! But it's nice to know he's being well cared for.

I can only see the red "x" as well. But have fun!!

rg_girlca
08-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I guess Imagestation was down so I switched to Photobucket.
I hope you are able to see the pictures now.

Medusa
08-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Oh, they're beautiful! Love the pic of Sherri and Harry together looking out the window. When their family comes back for them, I think I'd be tempted to say "Cats? What cats? I wasn't catsittin' no cats!"

Kalei
08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
They are gorgeous, I just love what they looked like after they were shaved, they looked so poofy, like if you touched it it would feel like silk or a pouf ball lol. It must be great to get to spend time with these two again:)

phesina
08-14-2007, 03:58 PM
Lorraine, these two are just gorgeous too!

You have done so much good for so many cats! Thank you.

Pat

catmandu
08-14-2007, 04:23 PM
It would be Heaven for me if one of the Poofed Cats could come for a visit. I would love to see Pouncette againor Gary and Ivon or Karinas Kittens. Or Hershy Bar the Siamese I bought downtown and let go as I had 6 meezers.
Or any of the Cats that have Furr Ever Homes now. They are wonderful Cats and you must enjoy seeing how happy and healthy they are now.

heidiv
08-14-2007, 07:16 PM
What awesome looking fosters you have I think it is so neat that you are able to see them again. I am so glad you rescued them from a bad situation they look like they are taken VERY good care of now :D Great Job!

rg_girlca
08-14-2007, 10:45 PM
Lorraine, these two are just gorgeous too!

You have done so much good for so many cats! Thank you.

Pat

Thank you for the compliment. :)

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments on these two. They are quite the pair. I'm glad that they were adopted together because they are very close to each other.

Yes Donna, it is great to be able to visit and get updates on my previous rescues and I have been so blessed that I was able to find such caring and loving homes for them.
Lets see now, so far, I've shared Chance with PT aka Sunny, Poppy & Willy, where I failed in Fostering 101, Harry & Sherry, The "Peas" and little Ivan aka Casey. BTW, I visited him last week and will making a thread on him.
Now, if only a loving, caring home will come along for Lindy Lou.

moosmom
08-15-2007, 08:04 AM
Michelle,

They are beautiful!! Harry is my favorite.

rg_girlca
08-15-2007, 01:35 PM
Michelle,

They are beautiful!! Harry is my favorite.

UMMMMMM a little OOOOPPPSSSIIIIEEEE on your part Donna. Even though I do like the name Michelle, my name is Lorraine. :D