PDA

View Full Version : Am I in the wrong line?

RICHARD
08-13-2007, 05:08 PM
Thief queued next to victim

A thief was arrested after he ended up queueing next to his victim in the same shop.

The woman had gone to the store to explain her bag had been stolen and someone had used her credit card to buy DVDs.

Just then, a 22-year-old man came in and tried to return the goods for cash, reports the Daily Mirror.

The two did not recognise each other, and the woman, 59, even made room for him at the till.

When the manager of the store in Arizona checked the receipt, it dawned on her that the victim and thief were standing side-by-side in front of her.

The man fled, but was later caught.

-----------------

And who says there is no customer service anymore? :D

Riptide
08-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Hah, that's great xD I'd say that the lady had luck on her side though, unfortunately not all criminals can be caught so easily >.< But yeah, good customer service indeed!

jackie
08-15-2007, 10:27 AM
Glad the guy was count.

When I was a kid, my mother and I lived about one block away from my uncle and auntie. We were all broken into and had various things stolen, one of which was my cousins foreign money collection. Two weeks after a guy walked into the bank where my mother worked with my cousins money, trying to switch it over to Canadian money. Just another coincidence.

lvpets2002
08-15-2007, 11:54 AM
:p LoL Dua Dua