PDA

View Full Version : bunnies and dog may be starving!!!

JuniorxMyxLove
08-13-2007, 03:53 PM
Well, maybe not the dog, but I'm really worried! My friend left for a week on the 10, and I came home n the 12, so I couldn't work something out with her to feed them while she was gone! For those who remember my old thread, these are the same 3 bunnies I was telling you about. They probably have enough foodpacked into the bottom of their cage, but I'm still not sure whether they're being fed this week. My friend told me before I left that she didn't have anyone to feed them. She didn't sound very worried, either. I'm sure they wouldn't have forgotten about the dog, but 3 bunnies in the corner of the driveway could easily be overlooked. If I could remember her cell phone number, I would call her and ask her if she wanted me to feed them, but I don't! And all of her other friends wouldn't be able to feed them because they're all gone on various vacations. What do I do? Take a chance and assume that no one is feeding them? This family is flaky, so even if they did have someoen they knew could feed them, I wouldn't be too suprised if they forgot to call and set something up.

inlovewithanimals
08-13-2007, 03:57 PM
If you ask me I would go over and make sure they hvae food each day and then go from there.

Justin,

Genny
08-13-2007, 06:25 PM
If you're that worried then why not walk over and if they don't have any clean food and water just give them some. If your friend really loves her pets I'm sure she will greatly appreciate your concern for them.

Karen
08-13-2007, 06:29 PM
I'd go over, check on them and feed the bunnies - it cannot hurt. Are the dogs inside? Can you hear them?

JuniorxMyxLove
08-13-2007, 06:34 PM
I heard barking from that direction earlier, but I don't know. I'm going to trak down her phone number tomorrow and call her.

lute
08-13-2007, 11:43 PM
I would maybe try to get her phone number. If not then go to her house and check on the animals yourself. If you don't want to trespass I guess you could ask her neighbors if they have seen anyone come cre for the animals.

JuniorxMyxLove
08-15-2007, 07:32 AM
grr we didn't have a phone almost all day yesterday, but I'm pretty sure my sister knows her number so I'm gonna call her.

buttercup132
08-15-2007, 07:33 AM
Why don't you just call animal control?

JuniorxMyxLove
08-15-2007, 08:35 AM
I've asked my mom to do that but she won't even let me tell her about the bunnies. I'll ask her to please call them once more.

the bunnies seriously should be taken away though.

Kalei
08-15-2007, 09:51 AM
Poor bunnies:( I feel so bad for them. I really hope you can do something to help them, if anyone can I know you can. Those bunnies deserve healthy loving homes.

KittyGurl
08-15-2007, 12:13 PM
Animal control is a good idea.

But you should check on the bunnies each day to make sure they are okay and have enough food and water. Try to get your friends phone number and call.

Poor bunnies and dogs.:(