PDA

View Full Version : Kittens & Cats That are looking for Homes! *PICTURES*

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 09:59 AM
Hi all,

I started volunteering some of my time to work with Shirley Fonda cleaning kitty boxes and I just recently took a few pictures for her to get some of the cats out there and hopefully adopted. So I thought I'd start by sharing some pictures with you all. See my previous post this will give you a little more information on who Shirely Fonda is.

http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=127373

The first & second picture is of the 2 - 3 month old babies. They are so full of energy and so cute.

The one of the orange kitten is 3 months as well and as some white too.

The other one is of the black and white kitten that is turning 6 weeks old this week.

And the last one is of "Boots" (black and white cat) who is so super friendly. I love this guy the last time I was over there I had my hair up in a pony tail and he just wanted to play with my hair. He's such a cutie.

I have a few more pictures to post.

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Here are a few more pictures.

First picture is of Zues. Very pretty male cat.

Second picture is of the black and white kitten who is 6 weeks old. So cute.

Third picture is of the other 2 - 3 month old babies who are just so adorable.

Fourth picture is of a baby just 6 weeks I think or maybe 8 weeks. So fluffy and adorable.

The last picture is of Mo. He is very super friendly. He can't be put with other cats unless he is slowy introduced to them.

Few more photos to follow.

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Here are more pictures again:)

The first & second picture is of the 2 - 3 month old kittens playing.

The third picture is of the 2 - 3 month olds.

The fourth & fifth picture is of 3 6 week old kittens.

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 10:27 AM
Okay here are some more.

The 1st & 2nd picture is of Rascal. She's such a shy cutie.

3rd & 4th picture is of Simon. He's a real sweetie.

The last picture, pardon me I forgot this little sweethearts name but isn't she cute.

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 10:30 AM
Here are some more.

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Okay. Well that's all for now. I'm sure I'll post more later when I get more pictures. If anyone is wanting to adopt one please let or even if you could pass the word on I'd appreciate it. Thank you, Melissa

Catty1
08-13-2007, 11:10 AM
I am so glad Shirley is getting some help from you! I hope since the news article appeared that she has found homes for some of the babies. They are so healthy - she has done a great job! (as has her husband!)

Wouldn't it be great...if the community there chipped in on a building, with the town council's cooperation...and turned it into a foster place? But I guess that would be replication with shelters...I was thinking a house, with a 'house mother', so Shirley could retire.

Imagine someone donating a house....

Anikaca77
08-13-2007, 12:14 PM
Yeah that would be so great. She keeps saying she can't take in anymore cats or kittens but the other day I know she found 4 kittens about 3 months old and she's hoping Paws might take a few of the kittens since they seemed to get place faster than the cats.

Melissa

I am so glad Shirley is getting some help from you! I hope since the news article appeared that she has found homes for some of the babies. They are so healthy - she has done a great job! (as has her husband!)

Wouldn't it be great...if the community there chipped in on a building, with the town council's cooperation...and turned it into a foster place? But I guess that would be replication with shelters...I was thinking a house, with a 'house mother', so Shirley could retire.

Imagine someone donating a house....

catmandu
08-13-2007, 05:45 PM
And sadly they are the tip of the iceberg of unwanted homeless Pets. Its so sad to go by the adoption room at Petcetera and Petsmart and hear those sad voices promising taht waht ever they did wrong at thier Furr Ever Home they would never do it again. If only they could figure out just what that was.
Sadly it was being in the wrong place with immature people not real Guardians. They should be in cages not the Pets.

Laura's Babies
08-13-2007, 07:21 PM
I saw a wonderful sweet 7 year old baby in PetSmart today that just BEGGED to be loved... I never had a cat touch me the way he did and I had to leave or I would have stood right there and cried.

Anikaca77
08-14-2007, 02:48 PM
I saw a wonderful sweet 7 year old baby in PetSmart today that just BEGGED to be loved... I never had a cat touch me the way he did and I had to leave or I would have stood right there and cried.

I know the feeling. Everytime I'm over there I just want to take one home with me but I can't or I'd probably end up over my head.

Melissa