PDA

View Full Version : Happy plays Baseball...VIDEO!

cali
08-11-2007, 06:23 PM
ok, now I taight her this game like 5 minuts before I took the video lol , its not quite the same as human basball, I altered it a bit, to make it more dog friendly lol. the bat and ball part seems pointless at the moment, but thats just cuz I am not having her swing the bat yet, I will work on that seperatly once I have her interest in the game up, so right now she just sits there holding the bat while I throw a ball lol. the "bases" are frisbee's, when she runs th bases, she is picking them up, and trading them, so she runs to base one, picks it up, runs in to base 2, exchanges it and so forth. she loves it so far! and if anyone is wondering "WHY?" its because I do a little agility with each of my dogs for mental and physical stimualtion after work, but Happy HATES Agility, I mean she acctually gets upset when she see's the equipment lol so I was trying to come up with something else I can do with Happy for mental and physical stimulation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41BLucRj1wY

The_Duck
08-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Haha! That's great! It actually looks like a lot of fun to me. :)

cali
08-12-2007, 12:08 AM
thanks :). Happy is learning to swing now, just as I watch TV or whatever, I am having hr swing the bat, then she get to play fetch with the bat twice, then 1 swing, 2 fetches etc.. she is getting much happier about holding the bat now lol

cali
08-12-2007, 10:30 AM
bump

Canis-Lupess
08-12-2007, 12:47 PM
HAHA, I had to chuckle when I heard her "Grab", the frisbee out of sight of the camera near the end...HA :D

k9krazee
08-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Cute video!