PDA

View Full Version : My cats tricks

QT_dog_lover
07-28-2002, 04:25 AM
My cat can do tricks :) i taught her how to do these two
Scratch at the door
wait for us after school (she dosent always do this in summer because we live in AZ and it is soooo hot)

Fuzzy317
08-04-2002, 06:04 PM
I don't think my cats don't do any tricks :(
but I still love them. :)

Aspen and Misty
08-10-2002, 10:44 PM
Our cats do some tricks. Smokey and Buddy can sit. Smokey also knows jump up. Not htta interesting but o well.

08-11-2002, 07:29 AM
No tricks here yet with Maya !!! But she is learning fast !
In the morning she always goes to the same routine (my husband thought her that) : first he opens the door of the place where she sleeps , then he calls her name and starts walking to the livingroom . There she always looks at him , goes to her scratch-pole , meouws ,and then leads my hubby to her food bowl and starts "asking" for food !! Isn't that sweet ?!!!:D :D

RockyRoad
08-14-2002, 05:14 AM
I don't know how my cat does it!! She sits there, day after day, doing nothing but sitting around!! I don't know how those poor dears can live without T.V.!! My cat doesn't know any tricks, unless you can count drinking from the sink and coming to you on command as tricks. I don't. I still love my cat anyway, she is such a sweetie!!!!!

C.C.'s Mom
08-14-2002, 05:53 AM
Mine don't do tricks. They're too busy being lazy. Rudie answers my questions though if he's awake.
There was a time when I thought I could make a difference with my two and tried to teach them tricks. They just gave me a look as if to say: are... you... insane... ? we... are... cats... and... don't... do... tricks... get... yourself... a... dog...
And so I did.

KittyKats10
08-14-2002, 03:30 PM
ooo does the doggy chase the kitties :confused: plz say no lol

RICHARD
09-06-2002, 04:24 PM
is hypnosis a trick????

Eddie sits on my lap, looks into my eyes and hypnotizes me....

you will scratch my head
you will buy me treats
you will buy me toys

i sometimes wake up in the cat food section of the supermarket reading the ingredients on the packages w/o knowing how i got there.

NoahsMommy
09-10-2002, 03:57 PM
hee hee Richard! :)

The only "trick" Noah does is when we sqeeze the arm of our stuffed kitty (it meows) Noah runs to it. We also have a small bunny that plays a song when you sqeeze it, Noah attacks. Not really tircks...but pretty funny! :D