PDA

View Full Version : New photos of Emma and Rocky

Kirsten
08-11-2007, 05:00 PM
Realized that it's been a while that I shared photos of my parents' rotties, Emma and Rocky.

Rocky is now 12,5 years, and constantly declining (his liver is now enlarged, and sometimes he has diarrhea). There's not much you can do for him except for giving him as much quality time as possible, but everytime I see him, he seems to be a happy dog. Keep in mind that according to his vet, he should have gone to the Bridge more than a year ago, but he's still around! :)

Well, and Emma? She's a young, beautiful rottie lady, but has a strong will, and right now, she's testing it. Yes, she's a stubborn little girl!! But I think it's her age, her teenage years, so to speak... :)

Here's Emma:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/emma97.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/emma98.jpg

And Rocky today:

http://www.catmom.de/pix/rocky52.jpg

http://www.catmom.de/pix/rocky53.jpg

Wish I could take pictures of them while they are playing, but they are too fast, and the photos are always blurry. Dogs are so much harder to photograph than cats! *sigh* LOL

Kirsten

mr.chiwawa
08-11-2007, 05:52 PM
The both look extremely happy!! And I must add I have never seen a rottie with a long tail :eek: :eek:

luvofallhorses
08-11-2007, 06:05 PM
they both are gorgeous! :) I am glad Rocky is still around, he's such a handsome guy and of course Emma is such a gorgeous young girl. :D how old is she now?

k9krazee
08-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Harder to photograph than cats? I beg to differ :p

They are both gorgeous, it's nice to see them again!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-11-2007, 07:23 PM
Those two continue to epitomize how beautiful Rotties are. Gorgeous pictures of two perfect pups. :)

The_Duck
08-11-2007, 07:28 PM
kirsten, I'm sorry to hear that Rocky's health is failing. But he does look good and happy, which is a wonderful thing. He's such a handsome gentleman. And as for Emma... my gosh that girl is gorgeous! :eek: And I love love LOVE her tail. I've always wanted a natural Rottie. :D

shais_mom
08-12-2007, 12:02 AM
gorgeous
just gorgeous!!!
I dunno Keegan is much more agreeable to me than Kylie and Kloe especially Kloe!!

chocolatepuppy
08-12-2007, 05:55 AM
Rocky and Emma are both so adorable! Here's hoping Rocky will be around for quite a bit longer. :)

anna_66
08-12-2007, 06:05 AM
Kirsten every time you post pictures of these two it makes me so happy (almost to the point that I could cry).

This past weekend Staci (shais_mom) and I were talking, and the only other rottie I think that has even come close to being as beautiful as my Angus is Emma. She is just gorgeous and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her shiny black coat. Again, it reminds me so much of Angus.

I'm also so very glad to hear that Rocky is still having his good days. As long as they out number the bad ones, that's all that matters:)

As always, thanks so much for posting their pictures. I hope you'll be able to get some more soon!

luvofallhorses-I'm pretty sure that Rocky will be 13 in December.

cyber-sibes
08-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh boy Rocky & Emma pics! I just love that little girl, stubborn or not! She's a beauty. Rocky looks happy, I'm glad he still has good days and a good quality of life. Thanks for posting the photos.

Kirsten
08-12-2007, 02:37 PM
Thank you all for keeping Rocky in your thoughts!

luvofallhorses, Emma is almost 16 months old. :)

mr.chiwawa and The_Duck, it's now illegal in Germany to cut off their tails, and I'm very happy about that. I think they are beautiful with a tail! :)

Anna, it's such a compliment for Emma that you consinder her as beautiful as your beloved Angus. I wish you could meet her in person! I know how much you miss your Angus, he must have been such a wonderful friend!

And yes, you're right, Rocky will be 13 in December. You kept that in mind, wow! :)

Kirsten

lizbud
08-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Rocky does look good and Emma is gorgeous. just coming into her prime. :)
Thank you for posting some new pictures of Rocky & Emma. It's also good
for people in this country to see just how beautiful this breed is with natural
tails. :)

pitc9
08-13-2007, 09:19 AM
{{hugs}} to Rocky!
Emma is as beautiful as ever!