PDA

View Full Version : How is everyone?

nancys
08-11-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't had much of a chance this summer to visit this website - and have missed it. I thought I would check in today. My cat Peach has never came back home, but I still can't help but think he's out there somewhere. I have a dog (actually he's my son's dog) that is usually on the front porch. Jake the dog, is not very friendly when it comes to the stray cats that live in our neighborhood. I wonder sometimes if Peach has tried to come home, but Jake won't let him get close to the house. Who knows?

I still have 3 of the kittens left, and I think they will continue to live at my house - it wil be their forever home.

Hope everyone is having a good summer.

:)

catmandu
08-11-2007, 03:41 PM
That would be sad if Peach now smelled like a feral and Jake misttok him for one and chased him away. We pray that you will be out there one day and Peach will come running home to you.
Things are quiet here Joseph and Precious had dentals and there are two Kittens who need poofing. And Almond Rocca Baton is now an Angel.
John Hancock still looks for his friend.

Laura's Babies
08-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Maybe somebody found Peach and took him in?

Here things are going well, all my babies are healthy and well and just being their normal selves.