PDA

View Full Version : A Little Girl's Best Friend (pic and vid)

Cookiebaker
08-11-2007, 10:23 AM
Oh my goodness, am I ever in love with this baby girl and her puppy!! I just captured this, this morning. Malone is so gentle and so tender towards his baby. I don't quite trust him alone with her, and it probably will be a while yet because I am paranoid. But I figure its best to be safe than sorry!!! ;)

http://www.pt.plainolpup.com/bestfriend.JPG

And here is the video (hopefully!!!)

http://www.pt.plainolpup.com/bestfriend2.wmv
(edited to correct link)

pitc9
08-11-2007, 10:50 AM
I love the video!!
When Malone is sniffin' her ear. TOO cute!!!

sasvermont
08-11-2007, 11:04 AM
What a sweet video. The baby looks oh so happy to be seated so near Malone. She looks so at ease and so does Malone. I love that last little squeeeeellllll of Lydia's...... :) :D

Vermontcat
08-11-2007, 09:25 PM
The photo and video of Lydia and Malone are so cute! :D
Lydia is getting so big and Malone is being such a good boy!
Give them both big hugs from me. :)

anna_66
08-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Oh Anna....That was ADORABLE:D

I love that he got up, got a toy and brought it right back by her. He must love his little girl very much:)
That squeal...OMG! Too cute! Even Bon had to look up to see what it was!

Thanks for posting the video and the picture, I enjoyed them both!

mike001
08-12-2007, 09:14 PM
So sweet. Wee girl and her best buddy.

jennielynn1970
08-12-2007, 09:21 PM
That was just too cute!! I loved the little squeal that Lydia made! Honeybun was sitting next to me and stopped grooming to see what it was as well. Malone looks like such a sweet and gentle dog. What a good boy he is with her!

ramanth
08-12-2007, 11:52 PM
That is so adorable! Love how they are both giving you "What was that!?" looks after Lydia squealed. :D

RobiLee
08-13-2007, 11:49 AM
So adorable! I love how Malone seemed to not understand that cute little squeal from Lydia. Anna, it is so good to see Lydia and Malone together. She seemed so happy when he came back around to her with the other toy. Malone is an extremely handsome boy and Lydia is a beautiful little girl.

You better be careful. I might just have to come and snatch the both of them ;)

Give them both a hug and kiss from me!