PDA

View Full Version : Tribute To Sydney

Former User
07-28-2002, 03:49 AM
Sydney 15.08.2000 - 22.07.2002

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic01.jpg http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic02.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic03.jpg http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic04.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic05.jpg http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic06.jpg

http://home.pi.be/paddy/kittiecats/pt/pic07.jpg

Sydney, your time came way too soon, but you were needed at the Rainbow Bridge. Please know that your family misses you very much, and a whole bunch of friends miss you too. I never got the chance to meet you, but everything your mommy told about you, was just good and I figured you are one wonderful cat. We hope you are happy now there and have made lots of new friends.

REST IN PEACE SYDNEY. We will never forget you . http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/catgood.gif

Niina & Patrick
Casper and Kitty

kohala
07-28-2002, 04:26 AM
That's lovely, Niina - I will add my prayers for a gentle passing through the process of grief for Lut.

Randi
07-28-2002, 06:08 AM
That was very well put Niina! :) Thanks for posting all these lovely pictures of dear Sydney!!

Sydney, you were loved to pieces by your mum, that I know for sure and you will be missed SO much!! I'm sure you are now playing with the other kitties at the RB and there will be lots of little mousies for you!

You were also one of my favourites on this board! All the stories I've heard about you - you have been so brave!! :)

You will never be forgotten!! Rest in peace!!:) :) :)

Former User
07-28-2002, 06:10 AM
No need to thank me Lut, this was the least I could do. I'm glad you like it. We can talk more then when we meet, ok?
Take care friend!

sasvermont
07-28-2002, 06:30 AM
Niina, thanks for going to such a great length to do this tribute to the departed Sydney. It is lovely and brought tears to MY eyes.

I know how difficult it is to have a furry friend be sick - and also to die. It is so heart wrenching.

Lut, I trust you are ok and that you will take another kitty kat into your warm and wonderful environment.... yes?

Take care Lut.

XOXOXOXOXOX

sirocco
07-28-2002, 07:24 AM
Thank you, Niina, for this wondeful present. It brought tears to my eyes, but it has also soothed me in a very special way.

Lut, Sydney will always be in our hearts, and IŽm sure youŽll always enjoy his remembrance. He was one special kitty, and very loved.

Nita

tatsxxx11
07-28-2002, 08:03 AM
Dear Niina, thank you so much for sharing this beautiful tribute to Sydney with us all.

Our hearts are heavy as we look upon your beautiful face, dear Sydney. And although we are left with an aching hole in our hearts, your spirit, the love you brought to so many and those cherished memories of happy days gone by will help to fill that space until you and your family are united again. Run free and whole and happy at the Rainbow Bridge precious Sydney. Until that joyful day of renunion, you will forever live on in our hearts.

Pam
07-28-2002, 08:15 AM
Niina this was such a sweet thing to do, to honor Sydney in this way. It is hard to believe that we won't be hearing any more Sydney stories from Lut but we know that time will help heal the wound. My favorite picture of Sydney will always be the one where he is covered with the little mousies. Rest in peace sweet Sydney. You will be missed here at Pet Talk.

moosmom
07-28-2002, 10:22 AM
Nina,

That was a beautiful tribute to Sydney. He looked like such a wonderful, spunky boy and I'm sure you miss him terribly. You and Sydney are in my thoughts and prayers.

Former User
07-28-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Nina,

That was a beautiful tribute to Sydney. He looked like such a wonderful, spunky boy and I'm sure you miss him terribly. You and Sydney are in my thoughts and prayers.

Donna, Sydney wasn't my cat, but Lut's. As we are good friends, I made this tribute to him.

moosmom
07-28-2002, 10:43 AM
Nina,

Ooops!!:eek: Sorry. The sincerity is still there. You're a great friend to do that for her. She's very lucky to have you.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
07-28-2002, 01:19 PM
Niina thank you so much for posting these pictures and giving us a chance to see Sydney's sweet face again. Strange, he seems to be waving goodbye in the first picture.

Ila
07-28-2002, 02:37 PM
That was a wonderful tribute. I have tears in my eyes of all the thought and pictures that went into it. My heart goes out to Sydney and Mommy.

arizona
07-28-2002, 02:47 PM
C & K-- that was a great tribute to Sydney... I tried to post one too, but didnt do it with pics like you did, yours turned out better, but I had the same thought, that maybe we could all say something or copy a poem, or something...anyway at least Lut knows we are thinking of her.

lovemymaltese
07-28-2002, 02:50 PM
That was a lovely tribute, what a beautiful cat.

krazyaboutkatz
07-28-2002, 04:19 PM
Niina, thanks for the great tribute to Sydney. You are such a good friend to Lut and hopefully when you meet you'll be able to give her some comfort. I will miss hearing about Sydney's antics and seeing new pics of him. Lut, your Sydney will never be forgotten. Please take care and when the time is right I hope that there will be a new cat in your life.

ILOVECINDER
07-28-2002, 05:58 PM
Niina, that was very kind of you. You are very thoughtful! :D It was a really beautiful tribute!

The attachment is my tribute to Sydney. I know it is not good at all, but I feel like I have to contribute something. By the way, I took the Sydney picture from your Webshots album, Lut, so I hope that is okay with you. :)

~ILoveCinder~

Miss Meow
07-28-2002, 06:40 PM
That's a beautiful tribute Niina.

The internet is wonderful in that we can all meet each other's pets and share the good and bad times. I feel privileged that I had the chance to 'meet' Sydney and his family.

NoahsMommy
07-28-2002, 11:17 PM
Niina & ILoveCinder:

You both are such kind souls...what a beautiful expression. Thank you for not only helping Lut to feel a little bit better, but for helping us to remember too.

~Kelly :)

AmberLee
07-28-2002, 11:42 PM
What beautiful tributes for a splendid cat. I'd forgotten how very young he was. I hope that Lut and her family find healing soon. They have so much love -- perhaps a new feline can experience their wonder soon.

popcornbird
07-29-2002, 03:47 AM
That was a wonderful tribute Casper and Kitty. We will all miss Sydney so much! You are a great friend to Lut and I think this was the best present anyone could've given her. I hope it will help her feel much better and help heal her heart's wounds. The worst thought is losing a dear pet and we know how you feel Lut. Our thoughts, sorrow, and condolences are with you. By the way, what happened to Sydney? She was only two years old..........was she ill? Whatever it was, it was her time to return to God, and we really sympathize with you, but no one mentioned what happened to her........or maybe I missed a post. Please tell what happened to poor little Sydney! We will miss her so much! I loved the picture of her with her toy mice. Its so sweet! I'm sure it means a whole lot to you, at this time of difficulty! :(

Edwina's Secretary
07-29-2002, 10:45 AM
Maybe Sydney went to the Rainbow Bridge to help the two little kitties I had to bury this week!

I feel better knowing he is there to take care of them

Sara

Sudilar
07-29-2002, 11:15 AM
Oh Sara, that is probably true! Sydney was needed at RB and was called to help. How beautiful. What a wonderful tribute! So sorry about your loss, too, Sara.

Cinder & Smoke
07-29-2002, 11:50 AM
Dear Lut ~

God had a special project at the Rainbow Bridge and needed Syd real bad...

~ Sydney ~

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid29/pc6f2f90c06b61e9c0d323b0c9da77656/fd58559f.jpg

God's Newest Angel and Chief Mouse Sitter at the Bridge

Rest in Peace, Dear Sydney.

/s/ :( Cinder & Smokey

NoahsMommy
07-29-2002, 12:28 PM
Cinder & Smoke...

That's really sweet! You brought tears to my eyes!!

sasvermont
07-29-2002, 03:07 PM
Lut, as soon as I read this last post of yours, I started crying. I am at the office, so I need to get a handle on this. I am so touched by how you have dealt with the passing of Sydney.

R. I. P. Sydney deary.

Sara luvs her Tinky
07-29-2002, 05:14 PM
Niina, I love Cinder and Cinder and Smokey....

How kind of you to lay it in your hearts to do such a kind thing. Your tributes to Sydney were all so sweet and touching.

Rest in Peace sweet Sydney.. It is nice you are meeting God at the Pearly Gates with your favorite blankey and little mouses. And Lut..... hugs to you. Sydney was such a special Kitty Kat!Although sweet Sydney Kat is no longer physically here he will ALWAYS be able to make me smile throught that picture of him covered in the mouses! What a special kitty.... Rest well sweet Sydney... may the angles smother you with kisses and scritches and don't you have too much fun bein God's new little
Chief Mouse Sitter and make time for chewin on some RB grass and rompin and playin.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
07-29-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
[b]Dear Lut ~

God had a special project at the Rainbow Bridge and needed Syd real bad...

Yes, seems he had some micies running around, and God knew how Sydney loved his micies. ;) :( (is there a smilie that shows smiling through your tears?)

These are wonderful tributes to a special Sydney boy. Lut, I think it is so wonderful that you buried him with some of his precious micies. I think he preferred them from an early age as we can see by that picture of him as a youngster batting at the micie ball thingy(?). I still can't believe he's gone. http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/cry.gif

yorkster
07-29-2002, 10:07 PM
That was awesome Niina! You really captured Sidney's spirit I think. :)
I especially love the pic of him with all the little mice laying on him- so cute!

Ann
08-02-2002, 05:59 AM
He was a beautiful cat. He will be missed dearly. Rest in peace darling Sydney...

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
08-02-2002, 10:16 AM
Another mouse lover! How wonderful that Maya has a thing for micies just like Sydney. :) At least his old toys won't get dusty from un-use. :)

tuxluvr
08-26-2002, 05:19 PM
Lut, thanks for pointing me to these touching memeowrial sites honoring dear Sydney - he was too young to go. Ritz is just a little over 2 years old - I've been hugging her a lot more since reading this, I just don't know what I would do if she weren't here.

Looks like Maya is a beauty - those eyes are spectacular.

Add my thoughts to all others, and I am deeply sorry for your loss

Cinder & Smoke
08-27-2002, 09:29 PM
Sorry the photo vanished...
We just fixed Sydney's "Mouse Sitter" memorial photo above.

Rest in Peace, Beloved Sydney.