PDA

View Full Version : Another perfect fit!

Laura's Babies
08-11-2007, 09:49 AM
Silly Giz.... This basket has been there for awhile and always had something in it. She finally caught it empty! What else was she to do but try it out? Looks like a good fit, just not room to lay down.

That purse by her is now her purse. She loves digging in purses and pulling things out of them so I filled this one with her toys and it took her no time to notice it was there and had stuff she could dig out.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3233.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/Grammy707/HPIM3234.jpg

caffeitina
08-11-2007, 09:52 AM
What a pretty kitty! And all stuffed into that tiny basket....hilarious! :D The purse filled with toys is actually a GREAT idea. I have a little recovering kleptomaniac here (Howard) who, as a kitten, used to love to dig in my purse, pull things out (like my keys), and hide them places :rolleyes: I'm sure he'd love to be able to dig around in a purse without getting scolded.

catmandu
08-11-2007, 09:53 AM
The one gift that Our Cats have that I wish that I had is the ability to conform themselves into tight places and be comfortable in places and poses that would send us to the chiropracters.
Giz looks so supremely comfortable even though logically she shouldnt.
But then again Our Pets have thier own logic and thier own rules.

jazzcat
08-11-2007, 11:09 AM
How cute!!!

She loves to dig through purses, LOL!!!! What a special girl, that's the kind of things Rumor does that got her the nickname "Fruitcup" - like Fruitcake. I love when they do quirky things like that.

Laura's Babies
08-11-2007, 12:14 PM
I do keep repeting myself when I say that she is the most fun and funniest cat I ever saw! Always looking for something to get into, gets bored easy and just a hoot to have around!

cassiesmom
08-11-2007, 12:27 PM
Giz, you are beautiful!

jennielynn1970
08-11-2007, 01:08 PM
Giz is just gorgeous! Love those dilute kitties!

My Finae (a dilute tortie) loves to dig through purses too. Her favorite thing in my purse?? EMORY BOARDS!! She pulls them out and chews on them! She's a wack job!

lvpets2002
08-11-2007, 01:45 PM
;) Awee how so cute.. Yes I would say the basket is a perfect fit.. Too Adorable.. great pics thanks

krazyaboutkatz
08-11-2007, 05:45 PM
Too cute.:) Cats seem to like to try to squeeze into tiny places.:)

phesina
08-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Sweet pictures, thanks.. What a darling girl, and what a good idea to give her her own purse to pull things out of!

Medusa
08-12-2007, 07:49 AM
That is hilarious! Reminds me of me trying to squeeze into a pair of jeans. Can get 'em on but no room for comfort. Must be a female thing. :p

orangemm
08-12-2007, 08:06 AM
Look at that gift basket!!! Wouldn't you love to receive a basket crammed with goodies like that? ;) :D

A kitty with her own purse!? What a cute idea (I don't know if my BOYS would appreciate a purse...maybe a tote bag?)

Love the pix!

K & L
08-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Don't they just crack you up? We have a few that seem to have to squeeze in the smallest area versus the nice large beds we have for them. She's a beauty!

momcat
08-12-2007, 05:26 PM
It's amazing how cats can manage to fit into the darndest places and still be comfortable. Giz sure is a beauty, sending her scritchies and tummy rubs!

catfamily
08-13-2007, 01:31 PM
That is soooo adorable Laura.It's so cute when they they go into baskets like that.
I now have my Mac that goes into the laundry basket and sleeps all the time.
It's the plastic one that is empty all the time waiting for dryer clothes.
I love that.It's like their saying"This is MY space!" :D

Laura's Babies
08-13-2007, 04:31 PM
She has had a ball digging stuff out of that purse! I crammed it full of all kinds of toys and even balled up some paper. She'll dig the paper out and bat that around awhile. She is so funny!! She will dig and dig and dig, moving stuff out of her way to get the toy she wants.. I go around every once and awhile and pick them up and put them back in the purse and within several hours, she has dug them out again...

Samantha saw what Giz was doing and she waited until Giz was done and she went and started digging in it and Giz came running!! She did NOT want Samantha digging in her purse!!

cassiesmom
08-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Giz, this video of you and your purse is just precious! And so are you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlgsPSHwXic

Laura's Babies
08-15-2008, 09:12 PM
Would you believe she still enjoys digging in her purse? Looking at the date it has been a whole year and she still loves it! It stays on the kitchen table (never used for eating anyway) and I still have to pick them up and re-stuff it every day.. She is such a hoot!

phesina
08-17-2008, 08:32 AM
A year later, this is still SOOOOOO funny! Giz is adorable.

Freedom
08-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Giz, I do believe you and your purse are famous! Mom talks about it so often, that is definitely one thing I KNOW for sure: Giz and her purse. **shakes head** silly girl, what fun!

sugarpaws
08-17-2008, 09:22 AM
This is hilarious:D. Why, of course, us girls don't like to share our purse with anybody else even if it's another girl! Kisses to you punny one!!!
Marina

Bengalz
08-17-2008, 09:56 AM
Giz you are the perfect pressie for your Mom:D adorable!

Laura it is nice to have you home:D