PDA

View Full Version : Mandy's tumor and the homeopathic vet ... (great news!)

.sarah
08-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Mandy is currently being treated by a classical homeopath and has been for a little over a month now. The homeopath I use wants to know the ins and outs of the animals and people she treats. I mean, she asks every question imagineable, from "does the animal like to sunbathe" to "does his/her pee come out at a funny angle". She takes in every symptom that is abnormal from a healthy animal and relates them to try to find the remedy most fitting to heal them. Well one of Mandy's symptoms is that she has a softball (or slightly larger) sized fatty tumor on the back of her neck. Two nights ago I gave Mandy a dose of the remedy, per the homeopath's instructions, and the next day I noticed that the tumor has gone down more than half way!! It is now almost unnoticeable to me, and probably would be looked over by any person who's never met her before. I am SO extatic and I just wanted to share! :D

K9karen
08-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Amazing. Who wudda thunk? Thanks for the info, Sarah..it's great to have on record! Glad Mandy is better!!!

Daisy and Delilah
08-10-2007, 07:29 PM
That is awesome news, Sarah!! Wonderful-Get Better Mandy!! :)

Now....if I could just find a doctor that good ;)

crow_noir
08-15-2007, 12:40 AM
Whoooo! That is so awesome!!!

I sure wish that you lived in MI since that means the vet would be up here. Not all vets are created equal and that goes for the natural ones as well. I'd love to know of a trustworthy natural one up here.

Something tells me Koli would be a bit more agreeable with out a lump on her side.

Congrats Mandy!