PDA

View Full Version : eye surgery success

davidpizzica
08-10-2007, 12:53 PM
I'm SO happy! I can see out of two workng eyes again. No more blurriness, no double vision, and I can read fine print again. This is worth it after 3 1/2 years of being half blind! YAHOO!

-Pickle-
08-10-2007, 01:02 PM
you are so lucky i have to wait 5 years before i can even think of getting eye surgery >_<
its evil.
bah.

Whisk_Luva
08-10-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm SO happy! I can see out of two workng eyes again. No more blurriness, no double vision, and I can read fine print again. This is worth it after 3 1/2 years of being half blind! YAHOO!

Whooooo! :D

Congrats :D

Randi
08-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Wohoo!! That is great news!! :D Wish I could read the small print!

Killearn Kitties
08-10-2007, 02:04 PM
David, that is fantastic news! What a difference that will make to you. :D

mrspunkysmom
08-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Congrats I know it feels good. It feels like being free for the first time in a long time. I realize now that a lot of my poor vision years ago was due to crappy lenses and probably early cataracts. Not sure which was worse.

If I may ask?
How long did it take for the secondary cataracts to form?

And why did it take three years for the surgery?

Congrats again.

RICHARD
08-10-2007, 03:47 PM
OH oh!
NOw you can read the fine print! :D

JenBKR
08-10-2007, 03:55 PM
Congratulations! I guess now we better all be careful what we type about you :p ;)

Daisy and Delilah
08-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Super, David!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! :)

davidpizzica
08-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Congratulations! I guess now we better all be careful what we type about you :p ;)
Jen, I now have two good eyes and I know how to use them! BTW, I had it done at the UPMC building by Max and Erma's on rte. 48.

davidpizzica
08-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Congrats I know it feels good. It feels like being free for the first time in a long time. I realize now that a lot of my poor vision years ago was due to crappy lenses and probably early cataracts. Not sure which was worse.

If I may ask?
How long did it take for the secondary cataracts to form?

And why did it take three years for the surgery?

Congrats again.
At first I didn't think it was a cataract. I just figued my eyesight was going, until the eye doctor said I had a cataract. That's why I didn't have the surgery right away. The secondary cataract about started about 3 months ago. My right eye became all blurry and I had some double vision. Now all the colors I see are bright and sharp!

Laura's Babies
08-10-2007, 06:40 PM
I have one but my doctor said it is not enough to do surgery on..

I was having a really hard time reading and have been back several times to have my eyes rechecked and he kept insisting I had the right glasses and should be seeing.. The last time I was there I got really pushy and insistant that I CAN NOT READ!! Turns out they did give me the wrong glasses, they gave me new ones and now I can read again!