PDA

View Full Version : Vega back from the white coats *test results inside*

kittycats_delight
08-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Well, today was a very stressful day for me especially. Vega went to get her FeLV/FIV test done. We got there on time but 2 emergencies came in just before we got there and we ended up wait almost 2 hours to be seen. Finally after all that time we were seen and Vega was tested. 10 minute wait seemed like an hour. Vet came out actually 2 vets came out to tell us. One had a very strange look on her face so I was sure Vega was positive. Panic mode. Then the other vet said 'Negativo'. Woohoo. Negative, Negative, Negative. Weight lifted off my shoulders. Sent Guido a text message as he was home and in super panic. Waited some more for an exam room to become available and then vaccinations.

So my girl is home and no longer a foster. She tested negative so she is here to stay. I have officially failed Fostering 101. Vega is here to stay. She is healthy and happy and now Frost is in with her. Vega goes back in 20 days for her second vaccinations and Frost will go in then for his first vaccinations. So after all the freaking out and stress we are breathing easy once more. :)

(((HUGS)))
Michelle, Vega & the furries

momcat
08-10-2007, 12:10 PM
This is wonderful news!!! The negative test results must be a tremendous relief. And now Vega has a furever home. A very happy ending!

Catty1
08-10-2007, 01:25 PM
WOOHOO!

Of course, celebratory pics are in order... ;)

Great news!

kb2yjx
08-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Great news!!! HOORAY for Vega and her forever home!!!!

Medusa
08-10-2007, 01:35 PM
So how does it feel to flunk fostering? LOL Congrats to both you and Vega. Sure glad she tested negative.

Laura's Babies
08-10-2007, 04:28 PM
May I congratulate you on your failure at fostering? CONGRATULATIONS to you and Vega!! (and on the great tests results)

catmandu
08-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Thats Wonderful News and the Pet Angels winding up thier stay in the Algarve are Partying!
That must have been a scary moment before they said NEGATIVE!
Another Kitty with a Gotcha Day.
CONCATULATIONS FRIEND MICHELLE FROM THE FOUND CAT PARADISE HOTEL.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/cat%20photos%202/cats101937.jpg
ESPECIALLY FROM JJJ3!!!!!

Freedom
08-10-2007, 07:19 PM
He he, having just failed fostering (again!) myself with Chaplin, I am glad to see I have GREAT company!

Welcome, Vega, you have a PT home!