PDA

View Full Version : Awww Poor Belle *cute story*

sparks19
08-08-2007, 12:34 PM
HAHA I have to laugh at this.

Last night Belle was sleeping on the couch so Brian decided it would be a good time to cut her nails. When she is lazy is the best time.... it minimizes the squirmies.

Anyway while he is cutting her nails he accidently got the very very tip of her quick on one nail. Well you would have thought he cut her foot off lol. She yelps.... jumps up and comes running to me. She hops on my lap and is Pressing herself into me with this look on her face like "MOMMA MOMMA daddy is being so mean to me"

LOL and poor Brian just feels terrible about it and says "I think I really got her. can you check her foot"

So I check it.... and there is this TEENY TINY speck of blood. he barely knicked her. and while I am sure it hurt a bit..... it couldn't have hurt THAT much lol. I think her feelings were hurt more than anything and so were Brians lol.

She just laid there looking at Brian with this forelorn look. So I said "Will you come over here and give this girl a pat." So he came over and said Sorry to her and she just started licking his face like "It's ok daddy"

LOL she's so silly. I just thought it was hilarious how she came running to me for comfort. and both of them were so upset haha

CathyBogart
08-08-2007, 02:53 PM
Aww, what a drama queen. Silly Belle!

IRescue452
08-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Definately a drama queen. Poor dad, feeling so awful, at least she didn't give him the silent treatment after he apologized.

Ginger's Mom
08-08-2007, 03:46 PM
Aww, poor Belle and Brian. I understand, that is why I won't cut Ginger's nails, it would traumatize both of us if I knicked her quick.

Canis-Lupess
08-08-2007, 03:56 PM
That happened to me and our Jess and few months ago when she flinched her paw just as I went to chop....she's a bit ticklish. It wouldn't stop bleeding so I used superglue on the tip of her claw, haha. That sorted it. :D Fortunately, even though she felt it, she didn't put up a song and dance about it. She's that used to having her claws clipped anyway. The middle ones are really chunky and strong and they don't wear down very well and get long really quick so they need doing regularly...even though she gets walked several times a day on concrete.