PDA

View Full Version : Granola

johnkachka
08-08-2007, 07:54 AM
Oh Granola!! You are truly one of a kind! You are SO adorable and you sound like an organized little doggy. I am glad you found a wonderful home to take care of. I would love to hug you too!!

sootycat
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Hi there, sausage dog!! i used to have a minature red smooth coat dachund called Sherry, be careful cos they do get back trouble, so not too much jumping around or over eating, my Sherry used to eat when ever she got the oppitunity!! Have a wonderful life,>"< :)

I have never seen a sausage dog with your colouring..... :)

iluvmyyorkie<3
08-08-2007, 08:47 AM
Hey little granola, your are simlpy one of a kind!! your little face is soooo adorable! and those BRIGHT BLUE EYES! congratulations on becoming todays DOG OF THE DAY!!!

tatsxxx11
08-08-2007, 09:30 AM
Good morning Granola and congratulations on being named DOG OF THE DAY!:cool: And thank you so much for starting my day off with a HUGE smile:D You are just too darned cute for your own good, Granola! That lovely coat, those beautiful eyes, those adorable ears...that bottom photo:D You're simply irresistibe, sweetheart! Oh, extra props to you Granola for your organizational skills! hehe My girl Star could definitely learn a thing or two from you!:D

Enjoy your reign as Pet Talk's "top dog," Granola! Kick up those paws, party hearty and soak up every ounce of much deserved praise and love heaped upon you today! Hugs and kisses to you adorable Granola, our most lovable, most deserving honoree:)

Daisy and Delilah
08-08-2007, 09:39 AM
We love you and we love your name little girly girl!! GRANOLA-Yes!! We could just eat you up!! Could a dog get any more adorable than you? We think not. Your coat is absolutely breathtaking and that little facie is precious, more than we can say. It's our great pleasure to meet you little cutie patootie extraordinaire!!! Please tell the family to give you some kisses from us on that long nosie. Congrats to you on being our DOTD and we wish you all happiness always!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny , Hot, Florida :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

finn's mom
08-08-2007, 10:55 AM
What a cute dog. :) I think that's a great name, too, and wanted to congratulate you on getting Dog of the Day, Granola!