PDA

View Full Version : Lake Edward- 2007

RICHARD
08-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Lake Edward is now open to boating, fishing and camping.

Mostly water sports.

Lake Edward's summer season began last week to rave reviews.

With the heat index almost off the chart the lake's opening was a welcome event to the area residents.

The cool, refreshing waters were a welcome relief to the public at the first day's celebration.

Some of the events planned were-

Barefoot tile washing.
Refilll Lake Edward twice a day.
A do-it-yourself Butt-Bath wash station.
Sit in the water and swipe the tail on the sleeper's face.
and the Water Walk.

Water walking is a new event added to the festivities this season.

Contestants walk through cold spilled water, then climb on the bed walking
up the owners uncovered legs-trying to make it to the shoulder before waking the sleeping oaf.

The season will last as long as the heat index reads 'Hotter than the Sun"

lbaker
08-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Emmitt has a fine water sport.. "Dip The Tail". Rules: sit on the side of the tub while slave is relaxing with eyes closed; slowly dip end of loooong tail into water; lift and SHAKE right into face :D; RUN :D

catmandu
08-07-2007, 04:51 PM
The Pet Angels think that Edward needs some white sand a few bach towels and cat nip mice and hes in business!!
Theres a lot of money in beach resorts Richard many countries base thier economy on places to swim and relax. We are sure that Edward would let you run the concession stands!!
Joseph and HH Lady Edwina Rose could be Frankie and Annette!!

Laura's Babies
08-07-2007, 06:09 PM
FUNNY!!! My Lake creator has been stopped and I don't have any lakes anymore.... OPPS! I hope she didn't see this!

RedHedd
08-07-2007, 09:46 PM
:D Mitzi does the dip-the-tail thing. She's so busy eating she doesn't notice her tail dangling in her water bowl, and then she does a fly-by meowmie, whapping me with her wet little tail - my little girl!